76

Avery whined and shook her head as Avi slip the glasses over her ears. She pushed his hand away, giving him a sassy look.

Avi raised an eyebrow and put his hands on his hips. "Don't sass me, child."

Tim chuckled softly as he walked into the living room. He walked up behind Avi and placed his hands on Avi's waist.

"Now you see how sassy you can be," he joked. He kissed Avi's neck, catching sight of his daughter who was innocently chewing on her hand.

Avi stepped away from Tim and handed him Avery's glasses. "Then you try."

Tim took the glasses from Avi's hands, and kneeled in front of the couch where Avery was sitting. "Is that a good hand?" He laughed and pulled her hand away from her mouth.

She whined and pulled her hand back, sticking her fingers into her mouth. Tim rolled his eyes, and just went in, putting the glasses right on her.

Avery let out a small cry of protest, and took her hand out of her mouth to cry louder and stare at her daddy.

Tim rubbed her head, and kissed her forehead. "Oh hush, it's not that bad. Look, daddy has to wear them too." He pulled his glasses from his shirt pocket and put them on, looking back at Avery.

She looked up, and her whining got softer, until it was completely nothing. She giggled and pointed at Tim, looking over at Avi.

Avi smiled and wiped of her slobber covered hand, and her mouth. He looked over at Tim, his smile growing at his handsome husband.

"See, I knew you'd look sexy in those glasses," Avi smirked and leaned forward, kissing Tim's lips before he stood up.

Tim stood as well, bending down and picking up Avery. She let out a little sneeze, before she giggled and rubbed her nose on Tim's shoulder.

Tim rolled his eyes once more, but smiled and let out a small laugh. "Bless you, baby girl."

Avery lifted her head, and stared at Tim in his glasses. She touched the side of them, before reaching up and touching her own.

"You're just like daddy now. Right?" Avi smiled and looked at Tim.

Tim nodded, and looked back at his daughter. He smiled and kissed her cheek, before looking down and kissing Avi softly.

"I love you both so much, my little family."

______________________________________

PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!!!

Katie 👽