11

It was about 12:30 a.m. when they got back home from the bar. When they got out, Tim walked around to the back of the truck and let the tail gate down.

"Come mere. I wanna show you something." Tim says as he sits down on the tail gate and motions for Avi.

Avi walks over to him, barely able to see him in the dark. Tim pulls him to stand between his legs. He wraps his arms around Avi, who welcomes the warmth of Tim's body due to the chill of the mountain night air.

"Look up." Tim says just barely over a whisper.

"Wow, that's awesome." Avi says looking up at the night sky filled with billions of stars.

"Those, City Slicker, are what are known as stars." Tim says with a smirk.

"I know that." Avi says giving Tim a puzzled look.

"I figured you didn't ever get to see them with the big city lights and all." Tim says smiling at him.

"Well actually, I don't. It's truly amazing." Avi said looking back up at the night sky.

"There is so much I want to show you here." Tim whispers in Avi's ear. "The true beauty of nature."

Avi snuggles in Tim's arms, "I can see why you love it here."

"And in the winter when it snows, it's so quiet you can actually hear the flakes hit the ground." Tim rambles mindlessly, laying his chin on Avi's shoulder.

"It snows in New York." Avi says still watching the stars.

"Maybe so, but you wouldn't be able to hear it for all the car horns blowing." Tim smiles.

"That's true." Avi chuckles, turning around to face Tim putting his arms around his neck. "I would love to see you in a big city, Cowboy."

Tim laughs wrapping his arms around Avi's waist. "That would definitely be a Kodak moment." Then the smile slowly fades from his face.

"So when do you plan go going back?" He ask softly, not sure if he wanted to hear the answer.

"I don't know. I haven't even got my car fixed yet." Avi said playing with Tim's hair.

Tim nods slightly, closing his eyes, he leans in placing his forehead against Avi's.

Avi hears Tim's sniffling  and pulls back a little to look at him. He tries to look away but Avi takes him by the chin.

"Tim?" He ask when he seen tears in the Cowboys eyes.

"I don't want you to leave." Tim whispers between sniffles.

"What?" Avi ask softly, not believing his own ears.

"I don't want you to go." Tim says with a tear rolling down his cheek. "I love you, Avi. I have fallen hard for you, City Boy."

____________________________________________________

If you like this story, PLEASE VOTE and LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **