57

Tim sat Avi up on the kitchen counter and stepped in between his legs. Avi wrapped his legs around him.

"I see you with Cerise (Adam's daughter) and I think you'd be a great daddy." Avi said wrapping his arms around Tim's neck.

Tim stares into Avi's eyes but stays silent.

"Of course we'd wait until after we're married. Will you at least think about it? Honey I want us to adopt a baby. Please say something." Avi pleaded, looking into Tim's brown eyes.

"You really think I would be a good daddy?" Tim asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, not a good one, but a great one." Avi said with a smile.

"You did look really cute holding Cerise earlier." Tim smiled.

"So you'll really thing about it?" Avi asked, his smile growing.

"Two things: One, I want a little girl, maybe a few months old. Two, I want US to be able to name her and her nursery will be pink camouflage." Tim said with a smile.

A huge smile came across Avi's face as he grabs Tim into a hug. "I love you so much, you don't even know how much."

"So when DO you want to get married?" Tim asked.

"Today?" Avi asked with a grin.

"Uh, No." Tim chuckled.

"But why?" Avi pouted giving Tim a super frown.

"Because I'm pretty sure that Michael and Shelley would want to see their only child get married." Tim stated.

"Oh Yeah." Avi laughed.

"I really don't want anything real big, is that alright? Just something simple but beautiful. With your parents and our friends and of course your friend, Kevin." Tim said.

Avi gasped. "I could ask Kevin to be my best man. We don't have to have grooms men, do we?"

"Naw, no grooms men just a best man. Next question. Where do you want to have it?" Tim asked, running his hand through Avi's hair.

"The front yard." Avi smiled.

"The front yard? Why?" Tim chuckled.

"Yes the front yard. Facing the mountains. It would be beautiful." Avi smiled. "So how soon can we get it all together?"

"If you get Kelsey, Ericha and Olena on the job, they would have it ready by tomorrow." Tim laughed. "Just find out when your parents and Kevin can come and we'll go from there. They could fly to Atlanta and we can pick them up at the airport."

"This is really gonna happen, isn't it. We're really gonna get married. I'm actually gonna be Avi Foust." Avi said with tears in his eyes.

"Avi Foust. That does have a nice ring to it." Tim smiled, kissing his soon to be husband.

___________________________________________

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & LEAVE A COMMENT!!!

(((( AVI & TIM ))))