Chapter 19

Chapter 18

It was my brother Tyrell’s birthday. We were now in March and the Easter holidays were soon coming. A group of us were going TGI’s and then the next day he was having a drink-up. I had no idea who was coming to this drink up, but it was likely Kyle would be there.

I was standing in front of my full length bedroom mirror straightening my fringe (my hair was now Jet black with a purple fringe), and mentally going through my wardrobe.

The doorbell downstairs rang and I had to go and answer it because my mum was out, and Chelsea was still in the shower. It was Meisha and Karina… we went back up to my room where they did their make-up and whatever whilst I finished my hair and settled on an outfit. Black wet look leggings and a grey blazer with a white tee underneath.

After I got dressed we took a few pictures and waited for Chelsea to finish up. Whilst the rest of them were getting gassed over some vodka, I was thinking about the previous Saturday. My gran had forced me and a few people from my dad’s side to go to some Chinese restaurant. At first I thought fair enough, until we got there and we had to sit at a table next to Kyle and his family… it was so gay. Him and his cousins were bare talking about me and shit ¬_¬

Anyways we left my house and jumped a bus to TGI’s (Tyrell had already left to go and meet “someone”)

When we got there no-one was there, so I left the rest of them there and went to buy a nice bottle of Malibu so I could ‘Jamie Foxx’ it tonight…

***Kyle***

I am dreading this TGI’s ting tonight boy, Ciara would probably be there and I didn’t wanna see her coz I’m just gonna be reminded of what I lost. I’ve been feeling bare depressed lately, everyone’s been taking the piss out of me telling me I’m lovesick and shit ¬_¬ lowe it. But I think it’s time I stopped being stupid and I was just honest – I am in love with Ciara, and I’m going to do everything in my power to get her back…

***Ciara***

By the time I got back to TGI Fridays everyone was there. As I walked over to the table I clocked my brother’s friend /Kyle’s cousin Trey screwing me… Skeeeeeeeeen! And what have I done to you for you to be screwing me? I sat down between some random guy and Chelsea and placed my bag under the table and when I looked up Kyle was staring at me, and Trey was still screwing me. I just rolled my eyes and turned away from them.

I don't know why Tyrell even still talks to Kyle he’s such a snake :|

The waiter came over and took our orders and everybody started talking amongst themselves. Our drinks arrived, meaning it was time for me to crack open the Malibu ;) it was kinda dark where we were sitting so I could do it easily and discreetly.

I started talking to the guy next to me; Tyrell’s friend from university. His name was Michael… he was bare safe actually but I could tell he was a humble person…unlike some niggers who was STILL screwing me.

“Tyrell watch out, looks like she’s tryna move to another of your bredrins” said Trey. I looked up at him; all I had done was ask Michael for his BB pin and this foolish goat was talking…

“Do you have something to say? I don't understand moos” I said, slamming my drink down on the table. Tyrell was just sitting there as well; he wasn’t even tryna back me up. Well fuck him; I can fight my own battles

“Alowe yourself younger. Learn to respect your elders love”

“I don't respect people who disrespect me, and I also don’t respect animals – especially ones that look and smell like you.”

I got up and walked away from the table, to the toilets. I went into the toilets and stood in front of the mirror. What was I tryna prove with this little front? I wasn’t fooling anybody; inside I was hurting – really bad as well.

I wiped the tears off of my face and looked in the mirror. I looked like shit but I didn’t care. I brushed my hair up into a ponytail and smiled at myself in the mirror. I went back to the table and sat down quietly without looking at or speaking to anyone.

I looked at my phone; I had a text from my friend Jordaine. Me and her had become really tight recently; we’d both been through a lot of shit in the past few months. She was bisexual though, so her relationship was kinda different coz it was with a chick… but whatever.  She had just seen her ex with a new girl… I guess no matter what sex a person is, it still hurts when they hurt you…

***

The next day I went to Jordaine’s house… she lived down the road from Kyle unfortunately but I didn’t see him on my way.

We were sitting on her sofa and she was telling me about what happened with her ex and when she saw her.

“You’re so lucky Ciara, you already knew what you wanted, whereas I’m just fucking confused. Stupid people!”

“Ermm… darling are you talking about males or females?” I asked her

“Both!” we started laughing…

It was nice having a friend who actually knows what you’re going through… all my other friends were just like get over it, shit happens. But you can't relate until it happens to you. Jordaine was the only person in the whole world I knew I’d had an abortion, we told each other everything now…

She came back from the kitchen with two plates and a tray loaded with food and a bottle of Jack Daniels :)

She sat down next to me (I was laying down on her bed) and put the tray and plates down. She sighed. I sat up and put my arm around her…

“What’s wrong love?” she sighed again and looked up at me. She was staring into my eyes as if something was wrong with her. She put her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I could feel her getting closer and closer to me and then she lifted up her head and her face got closer and closer to mine…