Chapter 62 : It's About To Be A Girl Fight

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY GUYS, I WROTE IT THEN LOST IT SO I HAD TO START ALL OVER AGAIN AND IVE BEEN SO BUSY. I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WONT TAKE AS LONG AS THIS.

THANK YOU, HAPPY READING XXXX

It was a friday night, I was at Karina's house with Meisha, Rianna, Jade and Paris. We were getting ready to leave the house to go to a talent showcase that Karina was putting on with her record label, Slick Bangers. They weren't fully up and running yet but Karina wanted to be a manager to musicians and general talent so she was a big part of it.

Rianna was going to perform a song that she had written recenty but she wouldn't tell anyone except Karina what the song was about and how it went.

We were sat around a table in the club; Rianna and Karina were backstage preparing for the show whilst the rest of us sat around enjoying some complimentary drinks. The room was slowly filling up with familiar faces, whilst the music of some of the performing artists played through the speakers.

I noticed that Georgina girl (the one who and tried to set me up) walk into the room with a group of girls. She obviously didn't know who's event this was coz she wouldn't have dared to show her face - she had gone AWOL after that whole thing happened.

Funnily enough, about half an hour later, Derome walked in, followed by Kyle and some others from that little crew. Meisha and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. This would be an interesting night!

***

The show finally kicked off to a good start with a mix of different talents, it was really good.

Rianna finally hit the stage and blew us all away with her song, it was so great to see her finally coming out and performing instead of always singing in the shower.

After she came off of the stage there was an interval and I went backstage to find Karina who had been pinging me incessantly, complaining about the outfit I had chosen for her

"My tits are bulging!" She said as I walked into the female dressing room.

"Well it was fine when you tried it on, did they grow overnight or something?!" I said, pulling at the front of the dress, trying to work out a way to stop them falling out.

She began getting flustered but there was nothing we could do, there wasn't any clothes shops open at this time so she had no other choice but to wear it.

"What if you just don't go out there?" I asked, struggling to think of ideas

"I have to be a part of the closing speech, I can't not go out there. I have to represent!" She was right, she was the only girl in their group so it would defeat the whole point if she wasn't a part of it.

Some of the performers had left jewellery and accessories laying around the room so I proceeded to do the best I could with what was available. I made her put on jewellery around her neck so there wouldn't be too much attention drawn to her breasts, and a waist belt to accentuate her figure.

She finally calmed down a bit and we went back down to the main area and sat with the rest of the girls.

"Guys, Kinella just pinged me... She said she's gonna come down..." Paris said, waiting for our reactions

"As long as she stays at least ten feet away from me, she won't catch a beat down." Meisha said, touching her hair

Paris rolled her eyes and began typing on her phone. About 5 minutes later, Kinella walked through the doors and approached our table. Fun times!

"Hi guys" she said, taking the empty seat next to Karina

She received some half hearted responses and began to look uncomfortable.