Chapter 13

A few months had passed since the incident in my house with Kyle. It was now December. I had had my surgery thingy in November, and they had basically told me that I had some gay disease which was making my periods heavy...how great for my life!

Things between Kyle and me were like totally fucked up at the moment... we just kept fighting, and he kept lying to me about where he was going and who he was with. I didn't even know what to do anymore; everytime I felt like letting go he did or said something to pull me back in...

I was at home getting ready for the some rave... Kyle was sitting on my bed watching me get dressed. He had been texting someone ever since he stepped foot in my house...

I could see the end of our relationship was probably gonna come soon, but I didn't know what to do.

"So what time do you want me to meet you??" he asked.

"Ermm... I'll text you when I'm getting ready to leave." Kyle wasn't coming with me, he was going to a friends house and was gonna meet me afterwards.

I put on my chain and looked in my full-length mirror... I was just wearing some SHORT dress from Primark, in blue and black, and black shoes. I turned to face Kyle and cleared my throat. He looked up at me...

"Where do you think you're going with that short skirt?" he said as he stood up and stretched. He walked over to me and kissed me as he gave me a hug.

We soon left and I went to meet up with my girls and we headed to the rave...

***

From the moment I linked up with Kyle, I could tell something dodgy was going on... he looked like he had been crying and he was just bare quiet.

"Are you okay... you seem bare quiet." I stopped him as we were walking to the bus stop to go back to my house.

"Yeah... I'm fine" he couldn't even look at me... what the hell is wrong with him.

We got back to my house and he sat on my bed while I started stripping to have a shower.

"Ciara I need to talk to you..."

"I'm going to have a shower, I'm all sweaty and shit, we can talk after" I smiled and ran to the bathroom.

***

I came out of the shower, creamed and put on my pyjamas. When I got back to my room, Kyle was sitting on the chair in front of my desk. He had fallen asleep...

I sat on the end of my bed and flicked through the channels on my TV.

All of a sudden I heard vibrations, and saw Kyle's phone lighting up on top of the drawers next to my bed. I grabbed the phone just as the person hung up. I went to the missed calls list and saw: Camilla (25)... WHAT THE FUCK?? Why did this hoe even have my mans number, let alone called him 25 times.

It was on and popping now. I pressed the green button to call her back...

"Babes... finally... why did you just leave me like that? You left my pussy all wet and shit..."

OH... HELL... NO!

"He left your pussy wet yeah??"

"Who's this??" she sounded shook, coz she knew full and well who it was.

"YOUR FUCKED CAMILLA. TRUST ME" I hung up the phone and jumped off my bed. I walked over to Kyle and stood in front of him.

I took a deep breath in, and gave him one DUTTY slap. He opened his eyes looking confused...

"Ciara... what's wrong with you man??"

I walked away and flopped down on my bed.

He came and layed down next to me and put his hand on my back, rubbing it up and down.

After a bit of silence I rolled over, opened my eyes and looked at him.

"You fucked Camilla." I stated. I don't know if I was questioning him or what...

He just went silent so that was my answer.

"That's what I wanted to talk about... it was only once I swear..." and then he said that bait 'boy-who's-been-caught-cheating' line: "it didn't mean anything, you're the one I love"

I didn't say anything; I didn't wanna open my mouth coz I knew I would cuss. I just sat on the bed, hugging my knees to my chest. I wasn't even thinking any of those bait 'girl-who's-been-cheated-on' lines, all I was thinking was calling up Karina, Meisha, Rianna, Maria, Stephanie and Shanice; the only people I knew would be down to fuck this bitch up very soon.