Chapter 5

It was a knife. Shit, I started praying to God that they would let me go. 

"Oi, Seun, leave her the fuck alone man, these south niggas are more equipped than us. Put the fucking shank down" We were still in south London so I didn't understand why he referred to Kyle's niggas as 'south niggas.' 

'Seun' ignored him and said again, "What you got for me bitch??" I heard bare banging come from downstairs, and then some guy came up the stairs.

He took a gun out of his boxers and pointed it at 'Seun' 

"You best remove that shank before I have to put a bullet in you" Seun moved the shank from my throat and started laughing. His friend punched him in the face and went back in the house. This mystery guy took my hand and dragged me down the stairs, to where Kyle was on the phone.

"Yeah ... these Stockwell niggas are fucking crazy ... I don't give a fuck, they put a fucking knife to my wife's neck ... listen yeah, stop fucking talking and get these dudes sorted out or I'll do it myself." He locked off the phone and walked towards me. He tried to hug me but I just pushed past him and got in the back of the car. The other guy got in the front, and then a car that was identical to ours came past and stopped next to Kyle. They spoke for a bit and then he came and got in the car.

I silently sat in the back of the car for the whole ride; I didn't speak one word, just put in my headphones and blasted some slow jams... 

"So since when did you become a one woman man bredrin??"... That was Kyle's bredrin talkin... 

"What you talking about bruv, who said I'm a one woman man" I heard them start laughing and shit ... Okay, is that how it is, yeah?? I just risked my life for this fucking nigga and he's here chatting shit. Say No More! 

"You said she's your wife so man just assumed init...??" 

"Nah, nah ... soon though init" he caught my eye in the rear mirror and smiled but I just cut my eyes at him 

"You're fucking obsessed with lighties man ... you need to jump on some proper brown skin girls" 

"Nah, nah ... it's all about the lighties man, especially the ones with dimples, jheeze!" They started benning and then my phone started ringing; it was my godsister Karina

"Hello..." 

"I like the way you try ditch us before, I bet it was for man aswell you hoe," she said rudely 

"Shut up, I'll  fuck you up differently next time I see you init," I started laughing "anyways, what you want?? I don't have time for your crawneyness" i said, and we both started laughing

"You wanna come Westfield's tomorrow??" she asked. I was contemplating it... 

"Ermm ... I dunno, I'll holla you in the morning to let you know." 

"Aite bye" she hung up and I went back to listening to my jams

After a while, I realised we weren't driving back towards our area, but I kinda recognised where we were. We were like near Victoria station in London ... These people must think I wouldn't just jump out of the car and jump on a train home. Silly motherfuckers. We finally stopped in some Drive Thru McDonald's car park. Kyle got out of the car and was making a phone call, and the other guy got out and went into the McDonalds. Kyle got back in the car and sat back in the driver's seat.

He pulled one of my headphones out, nearly ripping my earring out in the process, and then said: 

"Come sit up here" 

I just screwed him and put my headphones back in. Don't think this boy didn't come and sit on the backseat with me, and drag me on top of him.

I was now sitting on his lap, facing him, and he was staring into my eyes...

"I really like you Ciara ... I know Tyrell's probably gonna go mad, but I want you to be my wife ... but I need to talk to him first." He didn't wait for me to respond, he just started kissing me...

"Oh shit, sorry. I'll come back" out of nowhere, some random voice had interrupted our beautiful kissing session. I looked up to see the other nigga, Rayvon, peeping into the car. I got off of him and wiped my mouth clean and put my music back in. Kyle got up and went back to the drivers' seat. Rayvon came and got back in the car then we started moving again....

Before we went back to my house, we had to drop Rayvon at somene's house, and Kyle had to go divide up the money with someone...

While he went into the house, I sat in the car, thinking about what he said ... first of all, my brother would probably skin me alive and then never speak to Kyle again, as for my mum.... well, let's just say she's never liked any of my brothers' friends.

We went back to my house, luckily no-one was in but we went straight to my room... we had been up there for a while when I suddenly heard the front door slam shut. I looked at the time; it was 7:30pm ... so it wouldn't have been my mum coz she normally came home after nine....

I looked at Kyle, tryna work out a place he could hide....

"CIARA!! WHERE YOU AT BITCH?!" shit ... it was Tyrell

Kyle obviously realised aswell coz he stood up tryna look for somewhere to hide. And before you say why didn't he hide under the bed, my bed was too low for him to fit under ... I started pushing him towards the wardrobe when my bedroom door banged open. Tyrell was standing in the doorway looking confused....

"Why you in here g??"

Kyle was just standing there with his mouth open, tryna work out what to say obviously. Then Tyrell looked at my hair, which was really messed up coz I had been running my hands through it.

"Why's your hair fucked up like that .... And why the fuck are you two in here alone??" we both stayed silent. "SOMEONE BEST FUCKING ANSWER ME!!" then he looked at my bed, which I hadn't made that morning, and then looked at the two of us, and I knew automatically what he was thinking. He thought I had had sex with him (I didn't).

"YOU .. YOU FUCKING TWO!! SO WHAT YOU THINK YOU'RE BRAVE NOW, KYLE YEAH?? BOYS OR NOT, I WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCK AROUND WITH MY BABY SISTER AND STILL BE STANDING THERE LIKE A BADMAN!?" he started moving towards Kyle, like he was gonna hurt him, but I jumped in between them.

Tyrell tried pushing me out of the way but I wasn't moving nowhere... so he picked me up and dashed me out of his way, against the wall; I heard the connection from when my head hit the wall, then he started moving towards me, but Kyle was tryna drag him back, but Tyrell was too strong and he threw him off.

"Ciara, I told you what I would ever do to you if you thought it was alright to become a hoe." the way he wasn't even shouting anymore was scaring the shit out of me... he started walking towards me again with some menacing look on his face and I was in way too much pain to beg for mercy....