Chapter 14

"So it's all going down on tomorrow yeah?" I asked, looking around the room at my soon-to-be accomplices - Renee, Karina, Meisha, Rianna, Maria, Stephanie and Shanice.

It was the day before New Years Eve, and we were in my bedroom, planning what we were gonna do to this bitch. Kyle had been belling off my line for the past week or whatever, but I hadn't seen or spoken to him since when he told me slept with Camilla. I aint gonna lie, I had been feeling a bit emotional, but he wasn't even worth it...

We knew Camilla was gonna be going to some rave in Streatham, so we were gonna go mash up her yard and then find her at the rave and fuck her up.

***

The morning of New Years Eve came. I was lying in bed on my laptop, watching everyone's gassed up statuses about the rave tonight... Kyle had sent me another message in my inbox asking me to answer his calls etc... pshh nigga please!

I spent most of the day helping my mum tidy up the house. She was having a New Years Eve party, and I knew for a fact Camilla's parents would be there, which is why we were doing a run-up on their house.

I left my house at around 4:30, to go to Karina's house to meet up with her, Rianna and Meisha. We all got dressed in black clothes, and carried our raving clothes in another bag. We met up with the others around 7 and jumped on a tram to Camilla's house.

We got off the tram at the end of her road and walked down to her house, where we could see that her bedroom light was on. Coz all the houses on her row had a lower roof, and then one higher up, me, Rianna, Harmony and Shanice climbed up onto the lower one, which led right outside her bedroom window. I could hear her blasting bashment, so she definitely wouldn't be able to hear us.

We had to wait for the signal from the others before we could make our movements.

"Boom. Boom. Boom... Fiawwwwww. Boom!" that was our signal; they had left off the fireworks on her front doorstep. We heard the bashment turn off and then we each dashed a brick through her bedroom window and ran for it. The way we had to jump off of the roof like some any Matrix niggas and shit...

We made it back to the tram stop just as a tram was coming. We all put up our hoods and jumped on and kept our faces down. We got off in Croydon and looked at the time. It was now 9. We went into the bus station toilets and got dressed for the rave. Rina and Stephanie's hands had bare black shit on it coz of the fireworks. We all started creasing, thinking about what we had just done, and what was still yet to come for this bitch.

We finished getting ready and got on the 250. Everything was going fine until I got a call from Kyle.

Shanice grabbed my phone and answered it

"Eh look bwoi... yuh best listen and yuh best listen good FUCK OFF!" and she locked off and handed the phone back to me. it started vibrating again but I just ignored it and put it at the bottom of my bag.

***

We rolled up in the club just as that song Chilin' by Wale & Lady Gaga came on. Just like the song was saying all eyes were on us...

It was now 11:30... only half an hour was left of the year, and I was so glad. 2010 was gonna be the best year ever for me. I felt kinda sad though... I thought I had found my first love and shit but boy was I wrong. There was no such thing as love.