Chapter 11

They both replied saying the same thing, that the other person added them (as in Kyle added Camilla, and Camilla added Kyle). I didn't respond to either of them. I just went back to my bed. I didn't sleep for the rest of the night. My mum called me, we spoke for a bit, and she told me we were going north tomorrow to see my brother and his newborn daughter. I was supposed to be there for the birth, but she had come earlier than planned on Monday morning, so I was finally gonna get to see her.

After I came off the phone to my mum, I got in the shower and washed my hair. I got dressed into Light blue jeans a white top. The doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone so I was surprised. I ran down and opened it. It was Kyle.

I left the door open and went into the kitchen.

"No hello nah" I ignored him. "Okayyy ... why you gonna air me??"

"Why you gonna add Camilla on Facebook" I countered. This boy was gonna piss me off today, I could see it.

"ARGHH .... FOR FUCK'S SAKE-" he started

"DO NOT FUCKING SHOUT AT ME, ESPECIALLY NOT IN MY OWN HOUSE."

"LISTEN YEAH, I ALREADY DONE TOLD YOUR CLART THAT SHE ADDED ME, SO IF UR STILL GONNA CHAT SHIT IN MY EARS ABOUT IM GONE." He turned around and started walking towards the door but when he got to the front door he stopped.

He turned around and started walking towards me with a crazy look on his face, like he wanted to fuck me up. I started backing away. When he got to me, he grabbed me and shoved me against the wall.

Then he started kissing me. What the fuck??

I bit his lip to stop him kissing me, and pushed him away from me

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" we both said at the same time. I ignored him and walked over to the kettle. I snatched it off of its little holder thingy and filled it up with some tap water. I stood there watching it boil, just so I didn't have to look at him. I wanted to kill him.

I walked over to the cupboard where the coffee container was and picked it up. I could sense him watching me, but he wasn't speaking, so I wasn't either.

As I was putting some coffee powder into a mug he came and stood behind me and said my name.

"What??"

"Nothing."

This boy is so stupid, I wanted to fucking stab him.

"Leave me alone then" I stated as I poured sugar into my cup of coffee and stirred it. I went into the fridge to check if my Sainsbury's jam doughnuts were still there. They were so I took two out. I turned around to face him as I bit into one.

"Do you want me to prove that I didn't add her??"

"If that's what tickles your Willy then go ahead." He screwed me and went into the next room, into my mum's office. He switched on the computer and logged into his Hotmail inbox.

"There you go..." he said, turning the flat screen to face me. He had opened a message from Facebook with the heading 'Camilla Sanchez added you as a friend on Facebook...'

I took a gulp from my coffee and went back into the kitchen. I heard the little sound the computer makes when it's turning off as he appeared back in front of me.

"So... are you gonna give me a kiss now??" he asked

"I'm eating" I said with my mouth full of doughnut

"I don't care," he said as he shrugged and moved closer, and planted a kiss on my lips, nearly making me choke on my food. As he pulled away he licked sugar off of my bottom lip. Ewww!

I wiped my mouth and finished off my doughnut.

We went upstairs...

These times it was like one o'clock and we had been together for about an hour and a half. I was super-bored, and the one thing I do when I'm super-bored is turn on some music and shake what my mama gave me.

I went and got my laptop from my room and went into Windows Media Player and started pumping that song 'Line It Up Inna Yuh Pum-Pum'.

Don't think I didn't starting whining myself upon the chair while he was tryna watch some gay football match.

"I beg you turn that off" he said

"No, you're not paying attention to me, and I'm bored, so this is what I do when I'm bored."

He exhaled and layed flat on his back on the sofa, and closed his eyes. I crawled over to him and jumped on top of him, and started grinding on him...

"Get off me man, I'm tryna sleep"

"fine." I turned off the music and my laptop, and laid down next to him with my leg thrown over him.

My eyes started feeling heavy despite the fact that I had drunk a large cup of coffee, and I gradually fell asleep.

When I opened my eyes again, Kyle was fast asleep as well. The time was 4:30. My belly was rumbling like a mu'fucker ... I got on top of Kyle and started kissing his neck. He must have been in a light sleep coz he instantly grabbed my bum and squeezed it.

My mum walked into the room looking as happy as Larry (not 'Larry', I mean that saying 'as happy as Larry').

I looked at Kyle, to make sure he had composed himself. He was casually lying on the sofa with his hand on his chest.

"Mum, why you so happy??" I asked

"Can't a girl be happy??" she was literally grinning from ear-to-ear. She sat down on the end of the armchair, and sighed. "Life is great. My kids are all grown up, especially my beautiful baby girl; I've got another grandchild... why shouldn't I be happy?"

I shrugged my shoulders...

"Anyway... I'm hungry; you hungry??"

"Depends, what you cooking??"

"I'll cook for you anyway." She called as she left the room.

I looked at Kyle and started laughing

"I know exactly why my mum's happy. I dun kno she musta got a hot fuck last night or something"

Kyle just rolled his eyes and focused on the TV again.

I flopped back on the sofa and closed my eyes as Kyle flicked through the channels on the TV.

I layed there thinking; maybe it was time I stopped giving into Kyle. Eventually he would take things too far, and I would end up looking like a prick. But I liked him too much to give him up, but I wondered if he felt the same.