Chapter 29

"Ciara??" they took down their hood and then I realised it was a man... it was Kyle

"You left your bag and shit at the party... so I came to find you. Come on, let's go." he said, grabbing my hand and leading me to his car.

I dragged my hand out of his grip

"You're the one who told me to fuck off earlier tonight, so what the hell do you want from me now?" I said, my voice was laced with attitude...

"You came at the wrong time; I was in the middle of something."

"You didn't need to be so rude, you could have just said come back later." He nodded and grabbed my hand again, dragging me to the car. I didn't even put up a fight this time - I was too cold.

We got in the car and he started up the engine. We drove in silence for a while...

"I don't wanna go home." I simply stated

"Where do you wanna go then?" he asked, while putting in a CD...

I shrugged... I didn't feel like going home to my mum, but I had nowhere else to go

"Do you wanna come to mine?" I looked at Kyle, wondering if there was an underlying proposition in that question

I agreed, and we sped off towards Kyle's house. As we were driving up the road to his house, we passed Jordaine's house. Her bedroom light was on...

"What happened with you and Jordaine?" I asked

"Do you mean tonight, or previously??"

"Both."

We had pulled up in front of his house and he switched off the engine. He passed me my bag from the backseat and we got out. As he unlocked his front door I checked the time on my watch - it was 11:30. I had been expecting it to be around 1am...

"Where is everyone?" I asked as we entered his bedroom.

"Mum's doing nights, Rachel's out and Ashley's at Kellie's."

He hadn't answered my question about him and Jordaine, but I decided to forget about it for a bit. He sat on his bed staring at me. I stared back. I sat down on the opposite end of the bed...

"Are you cold?"

"Not anymore... why you asking that??" I said, going through my bag tryna find my phone

"Well, either you're cold or horny coz you're nipples are hard..." he said, and started laughing

Nerd -_-

He turned on the TV and was flicking through the channels...

After I asked him for something to wear to sleep, he got up and walked over to a pile of clothes that I hoped were clean... he threw a red t-shirt at me and screwed me when I sniffed the armpits to check if it was clean.

"Can you unzip my dress?" I said, turning around so he could do it after I failed to do it

"Retard... how did you put the dress on then??" He rubbed up on my back before unzipping the dress

"I used a hanger, you twat"

He muttered something but I didn't hear. I turned around to face him and let the dress drop. I stood in front of him in just my underwear, which coincidentally was in his favourite colour - Red. He struggled to look away and then he made an excuse to leave the room.

I sat down on his bed ... Just as I was putting the top on over my head he came back in the room

"Don't bother putting it on, I'm just gonna take it off you in a minute..." I didn't know that he had re-entered the room so I quickly covered myself.

"I've seen it before, remember?"

He sat down in front of me on the bed, staring at me

I cleared my throat

"Someone's a bit cocky tonight, aren't they?"

He shrugged and moved closer. I wanted to stop him, but he somehow managed to lay me down on the bed and started kissing me.

He took the t-shirt out of my hands and threw it away from us... I sat up, and I started unzipping his jacket and ripping off his clothes... he stood up to take off his jeans and all I saw was the imprint of his arousal in his boxers... I sat there staring at it for so long... I didn't even realise what I was doing... I took a deep breath and came back to reality as he tried to get back on top of me but I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him. I placed my head on his chest, breathing in the smell of him - it was like home.

We stayed like that for a few minutes until he started kissing my neck...

Before this day, I hadn't actually realised that I had been roasting...

I somehow managed to pull down his boxers; because of the position of my head, his penis nearly hit my face...

I kneeled in front of him and licked the tip of it. I'd had my tongue pierced for a while, but this was the first time I was using it for something like this. I slowly licked from the tip, down the shaft all the way down to his balls and back up again. From the sounds coming out of his mouth I knew I was hitting all the right spots. He suddenly grabbed the back of my head and tried to shove my head down... I pushed his hand away from my head and continued playing around with him...

I could feel his hands on my back trying to open the hooks on my bra, but it wasn't really working... he finally managed to do it and I tried to sit up until he pushed me back on the bed and started kissing me, from my lips, down to my neck and down to my breasts, where he started sucking... he moved away from my breasts, and began removing my underwear.

I closed my eyes and lay back on the bed... I was so tired, I actually just wanted to sleep, but I still hadn't received what I wanted - the dick.

He buried his face between my legs as I wrapped my legs around his neck...

When he lifted his head up his face was covered with my fluids. He got off of me and lay down on the bed...

"When I get some energy back I'm gonna beat you out" he said. I resisted the urge to laugh coz I was on the verge of falling asleep from tiredness... but I was still waiting for the dick.

"Well stop chatting shit and do it then" I challenged

"Don't test me."

I was bored of waiting so I sat on him, waiting for him to "wake up" as one of my friends so nicely put it... for someone who didn't have any energy, 'Larry' sure did...

As if by magic, he miraculously recovered from his fatigue and started attacking my neck again

"Lie down." I did as he said and he lay down on top of me, positioning himself between my legs...

I lay back anticipating receiving what I had been waiting for...

"Ahh..." I had let out a few involuntary sounds as he entered me, it felt like I was losing my virginity again, if that was even possible...

"WHY are you still tight? I thought we'd worked on that?" he asked, before pulling out and plunging into me again

The pain was becoming a bit more bearable as I loosened up and began to enjoy it... I was holding onto his back trying to stop him from pulling out of too much... My head was so far gone, I felt drunk. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around him, trying to get a bit more of him inside me

The words "Up in her belly, belly, belly, belly!" came to mind...

"Ahh Kyle, just fuck me man! Stop with all this slow shit and just give it to me!" thank God we were the only people in the house, coz if anyone heard the filth that was flying out of my mouth at that moment...

He unexpectedly quickened up his pace, which made me grab onto his back tighter and inflict a few scratches on his skin

Sex - eye-rolling, leg-shaking, back-scratching, coochie-smoking, headboard-banging, bodies-sweating, skin-slapping sex.