Chapter 2

All I remember is being dragged onto someone as soon as 'Nikki Titti' by Busy Signal came on. I remember thinking he had some sexy dancing skills, and he actually had rhythm unlike most boys...he turned me around so I was facing the wall and started proper grinding himself up on me...it felt noiiiiccce fam. I remember he licked my neck and then blew on the wet spot, sending tingles down my spine. I didn't know if he was tryna get me wet or what, but it was working, and he was there squeezing my breasts as well...just as things started getting proper heated, the song changed to 'This Is How We Do' by The Game & 50 Cent...I was vexed, I remember that... someone quickly changed the song to 'Dutty Wine' coz people had started complaining...

Next thing I knew he had turned me around, and we were lipsing...now trust me this aint something I do at every shubz, it was like something had taken over me that night, and I liked it. Yeah so we continued lipsing whilst dancing. We stopped lipsing but we didn't stop dancing until like 1am, when the shubz got locked by police. As I was about to leave the room, I looked back to where I had been dancing and got the biggest shock of my life. My brother's friend, Kyle, was standing there, and there was no way that he could have just moved there. I was praying to God that I hadn't just spent the whole night kissing my older brother's friend... When I got outside it was bare cold, and I only had my waistcoat on...me and my friend Paige were just standing there, people-watching and then I clocked my brother Tyrell was coming over. He was probably gonna start chatting shit to me, fucking wasteman.

"Come let's go" he said when he finally made it over to me. I just nodded and walked off with him. I hadn't even clocked that he had been in the shubz.

The next day I woke up and spent most of the day in my room. I didn't even know who was in my house. At about ten p.m., the doorbell was ringing but it looked like no-one was gonna answer it so I ran all the way from the living room on the first floor just to find that it was Tyrell and his stupid little friends, including Kyle.

"Where the fuck are your keys man" I didn't even bother to wait for an answer, I just went into the kitchen to get a drink and then went back upstairs. The only seat available, was right next to the one person I didn't want to sit next to; Kyle.

I sat down on the sofa, without realising that his hand was where I was about to sit. 

He squeezed my bum and then said, 

"Can you get off my hand please" whilst screwing me...

I should have slapped him, but I didn't... the rest of the boys started up with their noise again, so I took my opportunity

"You think you're slick don't you??" I whispered to him

He just started bussing up laughing

"Wasteman"

"If I'm such a wasteman, why were you kissing me last night...and why was you letting me feel up on you??"

I kept my mouth shut after he said that, there wasn't much I could say... he slyly slipped his arm around my waist and kept it there. I started laughing like a freak and everyone was just looking at me. We sat like that for a while and then I decided to go to bed...the day had been weird enough as it was.