Chapter 4

A few weeks had passed. Me and Kyle had been seeing each other pretty much everyday, but then he had suddenly stopped calling and texting me... I didn't know what I had done wrong so I just left him to do whatever he was doing.

Me and my girls had decided that we were gonna go to Hyde Park, so I was in my room getting ready when my phone started ringing. I didn't bother to check who it was coz I really couldn't be bothered, I just carried on getting dressed. I wasn't even feeling well, but I still forced myself to go out and have 'fun'. I just put on my green and white Nike Air top with white shorts and my white Vans. Good to go!

I was casually sitting in the Bus station, and there was loads of little kids around, but they should be in their beds, not roaming the streets. My bus came and I got on, I could hear voices coming from upstairs, and it sounded like black people (I live in a mainly white area), so I decided to go upstairs and investigate. I went up and saw a whole heap of guys, and they were all watching my face. That's what I get for being too fass man. I casually sat down, and they went back to making their noise...

When the bus finally got to the last stop, Crystal Palace, we all got off. I was about to cross the road, to where I was meant to be meeting my godsister and the rest of the girls, then I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around and saw one HOT nigga.

He must have realised that he scared me coz he said: "Don't be scared babes ... You alright??" 

"Yeah, I am ... you just scared me."

To cut a long story short, after a few minutes of talking he asked me for my number. I gave it to him and then went to meet my godsister and them...

So we were in Hyde Park, after having a few waterfights and eating loads of food, some of us were sleeping on the grass. I was deep into my sleep then  I suddenly felt vibrations on my leg. I tried to ignore it, and then I realised it was my phone. I took it out of my pocket it and answered it without looking at who it was

"Hello?" 

"Ay I need your help ... where are you??" it was Kyle. So now he wants to call me when he wants something. 

"I'm not in ends, I'm at Hyde Park." 

"Can you meet me in Brixton in like half an hour ... it's important, I just need your help with something" I kissed my teeth. I didn't wanna leave my friends for him, but it sounded important, so I made my excuses and left.

I was standing outside Brixton tube station when my phone started ringing again. It was him. 

"Yeah I can see you. We just went past you, walk down towards KFC" I hung up without responding and started walking down.

I got to KFC but I couldn't see him anywhere and then I heard a car horn beeping. I turned around and saw him looking out the window of a blacked out car. I walked over and got in.

"Ermm ... darling since when do you own a car?" 

"Never said it was mine did I??" I rolled my eyes and changed the subject, 

"So what did you want me to do, not some any stupidness I hope." 

"Do you have a smaller bag on you??" I had one of those adidas originals bags. I shook my head. 

"Okay, anyways ... I need you to give something to someone for me, and before you ask why can't I do it, its coz I need to watch the car." 

"So you called me away from my friends for a silly little ting like this." 

"Don't worry, you'll get your reward" he did one of those Soulja Boy grins, but I just gave him a dirty look and put on my seatbelt. He turned on the engine and started driving towards Stockwell. When we got near Stockwell tube station, he turned into some dirty little blocks. I don't even remember the name of the building. He stopped the car, and took something off the backseat of the car. I saw him bring a huge bag of white powder. As soon as I saw that, my belly started knotting. This nigga was crazy, he wanted me to be some drugs dog. To make things even worse, he went onto the backseat again and brought out another bag of weed.

"Now, obviously you can't just walk up in there with the bags..." he got out of the car and went into the boot and found some little pouch thingy and put the bags in there. 

"Here's what you gotta do, go to that building there (he pointed) press for number 51, and say this 'it's gonna be a white Christmas'. Make sure you say it exactly like that. When you get into the building, call me off your phone and make sure you're phone is in a place where it can pick up sounds, don't make it bait aswell. When you go up there, it's the first floor, MAKE SURE HE GIVES YOU THE MONEY FIRST" 

I got out of the car and slowly walked towards the building. If my mum knew what I was doing right now she would kill me dead... I couldn't believe I was actually doing this; I wanted to dash the bag on the floor and run. But I didn't, I carried on walking towards the building.

I pressed the buzzer thing ... "Hello" 

"It's gonna be a white Christmas." I said, you could hear in my voice that I was scared 

"What??" 

"It's gonna be a white Christmas." 

"Good, good" 

The entry noise thing went off and I opened the door and walked in. I quickly called Kyle and put the phone under my bra strap 

I walked up the stairs and turned left, to number 51. The door was wide open.

I walked into the flat and he was standing at the end of the hallway. 

"Ay ... bruvv, they sent some boom lighty!!" I rolled my eyes and then another fresh lookin nigga came out of the back. 

"What you got for me??" I opened the bag and showed what was in it. He moved towards me but I stuck my hand up to stop him. 

"Give me the money first" 

"You're smart ... I was testing you init." He took out the money; I knew he had to give me two bills for each bag so I watched him count it out, 20, 40, 50, 70 etc... he finished counting and put the money in my hand. I put into my bra and gave him the shit in the bag. I was about to walk out, when I clocked that the first guy who was in the hallway was blocking the door. 

"So sexy, what you got for me??" 

"I aint got anything for you, can you move please??" if this was any other situation I would have gotten rude, but these guys looked dangerous. The second nigga was standing behind me, but he just opened the door for me, but the other guy was still tryna block my way. He said something again but I ignored him and tried to walk out down the stairs he grabbed my arm, and then I felt something cold on my throat...