Chapter 15

"TEN. NINE. EIGHT. SEVEN. SIX. FIVE. FOUR. THREE. TWO. ONE. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

Everyone in the club started screaming and cheering and bare people were kissing. Lowe it.

The music came back on and we headed over to the dancefloor. As we descended the stairs leading to the dancefloor, something told me to look at the doors. Just as I did I noticed Kyle walking in with a bag of mandem, and then behind them was ... Camilla and her friend Vitalija.

So much for it didn't mean anything, and me being the one he loves ... dead.

As soon as the bashment started pumping I started moving my batty, hoping that dancing would help me forget the pain. Well at least she didn't come with back up, and I knew it was unlikely that Vitalija would back her up. I felt someone come behind me and started holding my hips whilst grindin on my bum.

After a while I moved away from the guy and me, Maria, Stephanie and Meisha jumped on some tables and started dancing like some any strippers.

The rest of our group had gone back up to the little bar/seating section so we went back to them. Unfortunately, sitting at the next table was Kyle, Camilla and the rest. I didn't even acknowledge that I saw them before I sat down.

I got up to go the toilet and as I walked past Kyle's table I noticed Camilla kissing up on his neck and shit while he tried to push her off. FUNNAYY!

When I came out of the toilets, Kyle's friend Derome was standing there.

"What's going on with you and Kyle fam??" he still had to shout even though we weren't in the main area the music was still loud.

"Ask him, he's your bredrin." I was about to walk off but he grabbed my arm

"So you're telling me that you don't business that there's some girl all over your man out there. Coz even if you don't care its making you look like some any prick."

Derome was right. We hadn't officially broken up, so technically I could still tell this bitch to step off.

Derome led me out onto the fire escape and lit up a spliff. He offered at to me and I gladly took it. The most I've ever smoked was a normal cigarette so this was a whole new experience. After a bit he put it out and we went back into the party.

I was walking fucked up boy, I think the weed had gone to my head. I felt bare hot as well but I just tried to ignore it and felt my way back to my seat.

There were bare man clocking me and my loyal gyaldem coz we were looking fire blud. They kept coming over to our table tryna chat to us and shit but they were just getting parred off. We sat there people watching, sipping our drinks and just generally cracking jokes, and then I clocked Camilla walking off to the toilets by herself. I motioned for the girls who were with me before to follow my lead. I took off my heels and quickly paced behind her, not too fast coz I didn't want people to clock, but it was kinda bait - like 8 black and mixed race girls moving in the same direction looking like some dodgy ass bitches. Bare people went silent as we walked past their tables and shit...

Just as we entered the toilets I saw which cubicle Camilla went into. We told all the other girls in there to get out. Best know they ran out straight like pussyholes.

Karina and I walked over to the cubicle and she kicked open the door in one kick. I would have done, but I hate to admit this bitch has some any hench legs :)

My girl must have been doing a shit or something coz some any dirty smell came out.

"So you thought you could fuck my man yeah??"

She looked shook at first, but then she tried to front like she wasn't

"Well darling you obviously weren't satisfying him, or he wouldn't have come to me."

That was it. I walked over to her and grabbed her head, smacking it into the cubicle wall

She tried to punch me in my belly but it didn't even hurt.

"Is that all you got you dumb sket??" I asked

I turned my head to take out my earrings and my girl tried to fucking sucker punch me. I finished taking out my earrings and then just as I was about to bang her in her face she ran out the toilets.

Meisha ran after her, and the rest of us chased after them...

She was back in the main club area, at the table she was sitting at before but no-one was there. Meisha was holding her down to the seat, and sitting on top of her.

Everyone was watching us now.

I stood there watching her struggle under Meisha's weight. Meisha was slim but strong, she was practically strangling the bitch. Meisha dragged her off of the seat and dashed her on the floor. As soon as she touched the floor Karina turned her over, whilst Renee jumped on top of her and started banging her in the face. My girl must have been in pain at this point, coz God knows Renee aint no slim-ting. Karina lifted her foot and stamped on her face and we all heard some dirty crunch and all the crowd was like "oooh!" Renee got off of her and jumped on her belly. Camilla started coughing at this point, she was fucked, but it was time for me to do my ting. I pulled her up by her hair and smashed her face into the metal wall, and then I started punching her up.

We left her lying on the floor, she deserved a break :)

After a bit she stood up and wiped the blood from her face. Stephanie jumped on the table, and kicked her in the face on one side; Shanice did the same on the other.

Maria and Rianna had grabbed all of our stuff and were waiting outside the club. I looked up clocked Kyle in the crowd. He was just standing there watching me. he started walking towards me and tried to drag me away.

"Get the fuck off of me. Don't ever in your life attempt to touch me without my permission" I pushed him away and we breezed out of the club.