Chapter 6

This chapter will give you a little hint on what I'm going to post on 31st October.

Please vote, comment and share!!!! Thank you!!!! xxx

At the top is what Sana is going to be wearing for the day!!!!

Dedicated to fareeha_xoxoxo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We rise by lifting others."

Afira's P.O.V

We were in Sana's room getting her ready. We got out the saree that Aunty asked Sana to wear. It was a very heavy red saree. It had to be expensive. "It's so beautiful Sana," I said looking at the beautiful red saree in my hand, unable to believe that I was holding something so beautiful in my hand.

"I know. But don't worry habibti, when you get married I'm hundred per cent sure that your mother-in-law will give you a much better saree than this." Sana said smiling at me. 

I gave her a light shove, "forget me, Aaliyah's one who is getting married next." 

"Oi! Leave me out of this!" Aaliyah glared at me. "And hush a little, someone might hear." 

"Yeah, someone as in your husband." Tallaha snapped back at Aaliyah; I stuck my pink tongue out her. 

"Whatever. Let's get Sana ready." Aaliyah helped Sana do her make-up, a light bronze, Tallaha did Sana's hair into low braided bun and I pinned on Sana's saree.

"MashAllah Sana habibti, you look beautiful," I said as I clapped out our achievement.

"Aunty wanted stunning and that's what she's getting!"Aaliyah stated with a low whistle.

"Now let's take you down Sana di," Tallaha said.

 Everyone was downstairs and their gaze was only on our Sana. The second she entered the hall everyone was gawking at her, and you could hear everyone was praising her. And Aquil himself couldn't even take his eyes off Sana. I mean we did do a good job. Aunty Hawa came up to us with Hussain, Zain, Aaquil and Sameer, "Thank you so much Tallaha, Afira, Aaliyah, Sameer, Hussain and Zain. As a thank you I bought you all tickets to go to the haunted house which will be open on Halloween." She took out the tickets and handed one to each of us. 

We all accepted our gift and thanked her excitedly. 

"Khala, thank you so much. But I won't be able to go. I've got exams coming up which require me to study. I'm so sorry." Sameer Bhai said sympathetically.

"That's alright, beta. Then I'll give it to someone else, but what would you like instead?" Aunty asked Sameer Bhai.

"Nothing. Just make dua for me to pass my exams." Bhai replied with a smile. What a sweetheart?

"My duas will always be with you, beta." Aunty put her hand on Bhai's head.

"Now we must take our leave Aunty, Aaquil and Sana. Aslam Walaykum." We hugged them all and left. 

We were all out when Hussain decided to speak, "Let's start deciding how we're going to go."

"Plan away," Aaliyah mumbled miserably.

"We can only go in pairs so we have to decide this now. Who's going to go with who?"

"Sana and Aaquil are obviously going to go together, this way they will be able to spend time together," I stated.

"Ibrahim and Aaliyah can go together since their going to get married soon, they can spend some time together too."

"No. No. No. No need for that. I can go with Fee." Aaliyah said and nervously she grabbed onto my arm tightly.

"Yeah, and Hussain and I can together," Ibrahim said, giving Hussain a look.

"No thanks, don't steal my brother," Zain narrowed his eyes at Ibrahim and I just laughed at Zain's cuteness. 

"Don't worry Aaliyah. This is only for some time. And you guys are going to be getting married so this way you guys can know a little bit about each other... In an odd way." I tried to boost Aaliyah's confidence, but I guess she's really uncomfortable around Ibrahim; and this why we need them to spend time together.

"Yeah, I'm mean we can discuss who we like the most, Frankenstein or Freddy Kreuger." I didn't know if Ibrahim was being sarcastic or if he was being very nervous about the situation. But either way, it was pretty funny.

"Fine." Aaliyah murmured out.

"Great. Me and Tallaha will go together and Hussain and Zain-" Before I could finish Hussain interrupted me.

"Nope. Sorry, princess. You and I are going together and Tallaha and Zain are going together." Hussain said with a smirked.

"Wait. Why? And stop with the princess." I gave him a disgusted look. 

"We'll bond over this experience," Hussain batted his eyes which earned him another disgusted look. 

"You and your bonding can go in the bin," I snarled at him.

"Chill princess, their nearly the same age, so it makes sense to pair them up together. And maybe Tallaha doesn't want to be stuck with a grandmother like you. Besides, we guys will be able to protect you when you're with us. So don't worry princess, these babies will protect you." Hussain said kissing his muscles. Egotistical jerk!

"Oh please, I don't need protection. Especially not by you. And if I do need a protection it's probably from you." I said pointing at him. 

"Fee, he has a point. And it makes sense. So you can pair up with him." Aaliyah snarled. Wow? What a friend I have?

"But-" Before I could finish Hussain interrupted me.

"Never underestimate these babies, princess. And don't be overconfident either, who knows what might happen, that could lead you to scream out for me for protection." He said with a smirk. Again. Overconfident? Me? Isn't he being a hypocrite now?

His ego is too big for his head! "Keep dreaming Hussain." 

"We might need to change the plan a little as time gets nearer," Zain said. I forgot he was here. He's so quiet.

"Yeah. And inform the others on our plan." Tallaha said while texting someone. She was pretty quiet too.

"Yeah. Yeah. So it's planned. I will pick you guys up from your houses and I will message Aaquil, Sana and Ibrahim the plan." At the name of Ibrahim, I saw Aaliyah twitch. Allah, please help them out!

"Anyways, I'll see you guys on the 31st of October. And you too, princess." After that, the two Asif brothers left. 

"Princess, hey? I see." Aaliyah said with a nudge. Great. I can't wait till 31st October, I'm going to spend so much time with dear Hussain. Please note my sarcasm. Allah help me!

~AyshaHun