Chapter 38

AsalamWalayKum! Hey guys! How are you? Today was parents evening! Ughh! I'm a goodie goodie , so don't worry I did well... I guess...

Anyways, I've got an update for you guys! And in my opinion it's very long chapter! 2278 words! Hopefully, you guys will like it! 

Above is what Afira's wearing for the day, morr shall he mentioned in the chapter.

Also, I have uploaded a YouTube link to the song that will be played in the chapter, Tenu Leke, from salaam-E-Ishq. I have also attached it below. It's exactly after where it says "And the music started..."

If you notice any mistakes please note them out! Thank you! :)

Please comment, vote and share! Love you, thank you!!! xx

Dedicated to  __Kulsum__ - Thanks for the amazing cover, will upload it soon... And for those who haven't seen the dazzling cover yet I have added it below! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pick your head up princess, your tiara is falling."

Afira's P.O.V

   I woke up an hour early than I should've have. There was a tight knot in my stomach. I didn't know if I was feeling thrilled or tense. I sat up straight in my bed, "this is my engagement. My real engagement. With a bit of luck, my only engagement. So, I should enjoy it, right?" I queried myself. "Of course, yaar. I should enjoy myself a little. But not too much. Or he'll think I really want to get married to him," I spoke to myself. Gently, the door creaked open, I robotically picked up the pillow that was next to me for protection. A womanly figure stood in front of the doorway, "Bismillah," I picked up my other pillow and threw it towards her. I heard her mutter something under her breath.

"Allah. Afira, why would you throw a pillow to your own mother?" Ammi asked wearily.

"Ammi? I- Why you up so early?" I changed the subject.

"I heard you talking so I assumed you were sleep talking, again, because you don't wake up this early," I gave her a sheepish smile.