Chapter 35

AsalalamWalyKum guys! How are you all? Here's an update you have all been waiting for, hopefully you'll like it! :) 

Afira's outfit is above! Hope you like it! :) 

Please vote, comment and share! xD

Dedicated to sanam1999 - Only because of you I've updated. :P Hope you like this chapter, love you! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

Afira's P.O.V

        I fell into a deep sleep, comfortable and relaxing... Until I heard my phone ring, I looked at the caller and saw Hussain, I picked up, "Afira!" He exclaimed.

"Uhh... Hey..." I stretched.

"I've called you like 5 times, where were you?" He questioned me.

"Me? I was asleep."

"Well, we're all at your house everyone is here... For your engagement." He said quietly, I scrunched a face.

"Are you crazy? Stop joking around, let me go to sleep, it's my day off." I said annoyed.

"I'm not joking! Kasam se! Raazi didn't tell his parents what happened yesterday, and now your Mom is coming up to your room," Hussain explained.

"What?! Why do I always have to everything?" I huffed, suddenly Ammi barged into my room and puffed, I rapidly hang up.

"Afira! You're not ready! It's your engagement and you're not ready, I thought you'd be ready by now. I put your pink dress on the table, please come do come down quickly, we cannot keep them waiting." Ammi announced.

"Ammi I've got to tell you something, I can't get engaged to Raazi."

"What? Why beta?"

"I'll tell you everything downstairs, for now try to keep everyone calm."