Chapter 13

Another chapter!

Last update for today!

Short chapter, sorry.

Please vote, comment and share! Thank you!!! xxx

Dedicated to ioye_javeria

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart." - Starcrosses by Josephine Angelini

Afira's P.O.V

Controlling Sana was harder than expected, the guys were in front of us getting beaten up by Eddie, while we stood there like fools.

"Oi, Fee. What do we do? We can't stand here like idiots." Aaliyah whispered to me, who was holding Sana's wrist, not allowing her to run away.

"Well Aaliyah... Maybe if I knew I wouldn't be standing here watching this tamasha." I said in a sarcastic tone. was being sarcastic again. 

"Guys... While they hold up Eddie can't we like kick or punch Eddie from behind?" Aaliyah asked Zain and Tallaha. 

"Aaliyah... Last time I checked this was real life, not Dhoom 3." I snapped back at Aaliyah. I really don't know where she gets these ideas from. 

"I'll just go do something myself then," Aaliyah said, stomping off.

"Please Aaliyah... I'm trying to control Sana here, I can't control you too." I huffed in annoyance. We all followed Aaliyah and witnessed something that we can never forget. 

Aaliyah had Eddie facing away from her, so she had the chance to attack him from the back with anything, but she decided to hold her legs up high in the sky and kick him somewhere where it really hurts. Ibrahim stood there still with a smirk on his face. He wasn't expecting that, was he? Aaliyah returned a smirk back. Eddie was lying on the floor in pain.

"You guys tie him up, or something, I don't know. Just do something and let's get out of here." Aaliyah directed everyone. Ibrahim took Eddie's knife and was about to stab him when Aaliyah yelled at him.

"Are you mad or are you mad?" Aaliyah asked Ibrahim. He raised an eyebrow.

"You just asked me 'Are you mad or are you mad?' You said 'mad' twice... That makes no sense." I laughed inside, Ibrahim can be funny when he wants to be. 

"When I told you to do something to him I didn't freaking mean kill him, I meant something that won't lead to him to death and us getting arrested."

"Why? He killed lots of people. People who never affected him. He didn't think about them so why should we think about him like that?" Ibrahim asked.

"Because we don't want blood stains on our hands and we're good human beings," Aaliyah sounded like she was talking to a little child. Ibrahim sighed and put the knife in his jeans back pocket. He then got a stick and hit it on Eddie's head, which led to Eddie falling unconscious. The guys helped Ibrahim take Eddie's body to hide it somewhere, while Sana and Aaquil reunited.

"You scared me." Sana said to Aaquil.

"Relax babe, as long as you're with me nothing will happen to me." Aaquil winked at Sana. That was very cheesy, I walked off, giving them a little space, and me too. 

"Guys... Maybe carry on with the romance later..." I said getting everyone's attention, Sana blushed crimson.

  We were running non-stop, searching for a room to hide in. The pop-ups were still active, sometimes we could hear a witch's laugh and I would die a little inside. And sometimes a doll would come in front of Afira and she wouldn't budge until someone remove it. 

"Hussain, witches don't exist," Afira stated with confidence.

"Oh yeah? Dolls don't eat people." I shot back without a second thought. 

Like that, we would have our little arguments from time to time. However, these little arguments made us feel like everything was alright. Like we weren't stuck in a haunted house, on Halloween with three armed psychopaths, killing people.  

"Zain, I'm scared." I heard Tallaha say said next to me.

"I'm sorry Tallaha. But I'm no fairy that could just make all this disappear." He gave her a bitter smile. 

"You're so mean." She spat out and kicked him. I snickered out loud. 

"Whatever," Zain rolled his eyes which led him to get kicked again.

"Stop kicking me, idiot!" Zain groaned at her. And that earned him another kick. "Tallaha, kick me again, and I swear I will-"  He couldn't complete his sentence because she kicked him again. "Tallaha stop!" Zain screamed. 

"Tallaha, stop the childishness!" Aaliyah snapped, but when we turned round to face Tallaha she was no longer there. "Tallaha!" Aaliyah trembled with fear. 

"Just a few seconds ago she was kicking me, where could she have gone?" Zain thought out loud to himself? 

"Tallaha couldn't have disappeared herself... What if she was taken away?" I asked everyone. 

"That means we have to look for, stat!" Afira instructed. 

 It felt like we were searching for Tallaha for ages, we all separately went in different directions in hope to find Tallaha. I met up with Zain along the way and both of us whispered Tallaha's name. 

Zain heard some shuffling, hence he rapidly entered a room, whereas I was hid right outside the room filled with chairs, in case he needed back up. 

"Looking for her?" Amy said pointing a gun at Zain. I turned my gaze to Tallaha who was sweating as if she just ran for the Olympics.  

"Mummy..." Zain cried out, Tallaha gave him a muddled look. He cleared his throat and then grabbed Tallaha's hand, "thank you, come, let's go." He shut his eyes tight and walked towards the door. 

"No. No. I found you. And her. So your times up!" Amy grinned. 

I was about to hop in when Zain yelled "Bhai! Bachao! I found Tallaha!" 

"Please do scream louder, it'll bring your friends right here," Amy said in her southern accent. 

 Tallaha started crying, "Tallaha, save the tears meri maa." Zain begged with annoyance.

"Idiot, our times up. It's over." She cried more. Suddenly Zain shoved Amy onto the group of chairs behind her and flew towards me like he was on fire. 

"Zain, Tallaha, run!" I grabbed both of them and screamed for the others. 

~AyshaHun

Aaliyah is amazing! Afira is so sarcastic! Sana and Aaquil are too cheesy!