Chapter 9

Happy Halloween!!!!! -Laughs like a witch- I simply love Halloween, just sitting down watching a scary film or Hocus Pocus and stuffing my face with chocolate. But for my characters, they cannot do that, why you may ask? Why don't you find out yourselves? -Laughs like a witch again- Omg. I have to stop laughing! -Laughs like a witch AGAIN- Never mind me. Sorry for making you guys wait for so long. I was planning to publish this chapter and the rest at night, London time just to get the Halloween spirit. But then I couldn't wait to see what you guys think of it! Any-who...Carry on reading!!!

Happy reading!!!!! As always don't forget to comment, vote and share!!!! Thank you!!! xxx

ALERT: By the way from now on there's going to be a bit of swearing... Sorry... :/

Dedicated to ubah_123

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"When Black Cats Prowl And Pumpkins Gleam, May Luck Be Yours On Halloween."

Afira's P.O.V

"Come on guys, let's go in!" Hussain said with a fake excitement.

"Are you sure? I mean we could just go back." I said nervously.

"Is Miss Afira too scared to go in?" Hussain challenged me. He knew I never back down from challenges, especially when it's he's the one challenging me. 

"You wish!" I scoffed. "Come on guys, let's go. I'm pretty sure it's going to be super fun!" I was lying, I too myself was pretty damn scared to go into that house, but I had to, otherwise, Hussain would pester me for the rest of my life.

"Afira. Are you sure it's okay to go in? One hundred per cent sure?" Tallaha asked me.

"I am sure. Now can we please go in?" I asked everyone. Everyone nodded.

We passed our tickets to a lady and slowly went inside the house. Our eyes travelled everywhere with fear. Just in case something terrifying popped up. However, we only met with darkness. Suddenly a little light came on and a clown jumped in front of us.

That scared the living daylights out of me! Who just jumps out of nowhere? "Welcome. Welcome. I hope you all know today's your last night." Everyone only laughed at him. I looked around and saw about twenty other people in the room.  

"Keep laughing. If any of you are terrified of the dark, I'm sorry you'll just have to deal with it. If you're scared of ghosts, you'll also just have to deal with it. Actually to make the matters worse this building is built on top of the Johnson family's grave. We all know the story of Johnson right?" The clown asked everyone. We again nodded. The Johnson family story was very famous in our area. It was a story that was passed from generations to generations. A story known to give anyone at any age nightmares for life. 

"For those who don't know the story, I shall tell you now, huddle everyone and be ready to hear a very frightening tale." He gave everyone a cold grin. Although he was pretty hilarious, whatever he said seemed hilarious to the audience. But alas he began to tell the story.  

"Tim Johnson was a rich man, who could own anything, practically anything. He fell in love with a beautiful young lady, Rose, about the age of nineteen, and he was thirty-nine. Big gap, hey? One day he decided to propose to her. His friends told him every day not to marry her, rumour says that she was a witch. Whoever went near her house would fall ill. But of course, he was blinded by her love and beauty.  Who could resist her? Practically she had everything a man wanted in a women.

Rose accepted his proposal; they had two children, a girl called Elizabeth and a boy called James. After they lived happily ever after!" The clown finished and started walking off, leaving the audience baffled. But then he jumped back. "Of course not you silly fools!" The clown's sudden shouting scared me and I grabbed onto Zain as he was next to me. 

"One rainy night. Tim was tied, he came back from work early. And boy was he in for a surprise. He found his 5 years old son hanging on top of a ceiling. Dead. The only thing alive was a demonic smile that was placed on the dead boy's pale face. Years went past, however, he still had no idea how his son died. It came to a time were his daughter was possessed, he called the priest, the doctor, but there was no cure. She was saying how she was married to the devil and how the devil will kill them all. Next day, his daughter was hanging exactly where his son was hanged. In the same position. With the same demonic expression. Soon from that day, everyone who would stay over at his house would be dead. Hanged in the ceiling. Exactly how James and Elizabeth were. Hence, everyone avoided coming to his house or even speaking to poor Tim Johnson. But Tim stated every night he could hear his dead children crying out for help. He was terrified. But he couldn't help but think this was slightly weird. His wife was living with him for years but nothing had happened to her. He was now suspicious. Clever man, I say. He asked his wife why anything hasn't happened to her. She knew from there that he was suspicious, so she thought why not tell him the truth and end his life." The clown walked toward each of us, making it seem like he was telling us the story but personally. 

He walked back into the circle and carried on. "She then said, 'Dear husband, I guess you're suspicious, just like your children. I sacrificed them to the loving devil. I had promised him if he allows me to stay young then I shall sacrifice people and give him their blood to him. As your friends said I am a witch. But a beautiful and young witch. Since your children saw me killing other children, they were scared and threatened their own mother that'll they tell off me to their heroic father. So I had no choice but to hang them alive. They threatened their own mother! How dare they? Knowing that the same blood also runs through their veins! But what happened is now done, and I shall do the same with you.' With that she hanged her husband. What women do to stay young?" He whispered the last bit. 

 After hearing just story I was shaken.

 "Some say you can hear the witch laugh and Tim and his children crying for help." Everyone was quiet.  They were scared to say a word. Aaliyah, who was beside me was holding my hand so tight that I could feel my blood circulations pausing. 

"There are some pictures of Tim's family. And there's some marks on the wall as well as blood stains. Anyways, guys, I'll see you in half an hour for a little surprise. Take a little look around. Make sure you're here in half an hour with your pairs... Or else we'll have to come and find you." He suddenly disappeared into the thin air, leaving us here scared and astonished at the same time.

~AyshaHun

Next chapter will be up really soon. :D