Chapter 46

- AsalamWalayKum! I'm back with another chapter! Yes! It's true! I've finally edited it, there may be a few mistakes... So please bare with me, and don't be scared to point them out, it'll be very helpful if you do. However, as soon as I finish with ATHD I will begin to editing it, so it will be perfect! 

- Also, how do you like my new cover? Nice nah? I love it! So thank you Shraddhagem19 - I simply love the cover! (It's placed at the top, if you haven't checked out the cover yet.)

- Anyways, I'm sure everyone will LOVE this chapter... ;) 

- This is the second to last chapter! So enjoy! 

- Please comment, vote and share! Thank you!!! xx

Dedicated to Shraddhagem19 - Who has made this beautiful cover for me. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I want you today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year and for the rest of my life."

Afira's P.O.V

 It was very rare where I'd wake up with a grin on my face, but today was different. Suddenly everything around me didn't look so dull, but beautiful. Hussain was still besides me, sleeping on his stomach, I heard him murmur something in his sleep, but I ignored him. I traced his jaw line with my index finger. "Hussain, get up. You've got to go work," I urged him to get up, but he only moaned.

"Princess... 5 minutes more."

"You're going to be late!" This was the second day of our married life and his already being stupid.

"5 minutes," he begged.

"Fine," he curled into the perfect position and had a snooze, on the other hand, I went to the bathroom and got a jug full of cold water. I'm just being a very helpful wife. I went back into the room. "Hussain, wake up," I tried again.

"5 minutes," he pleaded again.

"Fine," I pulled the jug over his head and poured all the water over him. Drenching him completely. His immediately jumped from the bed; he narrowed his eyes at me.

"What was that for?!" He asked me in a low, intimidating voice

"Why don't you ask yourself that? You're already late." I act as casual as I can.