Chapter 15

As I promised another chapter. Please vote, comment and share! Thank you!!! xx

Dedicated to __dreamy_girl__ 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Home is where you treat your friends like family and family like friends."

Hussain's P.O.V

 My stomach dropped when I heard the bullet go off. It did not go off only once, but twice. My body remained grounded. No matter how hard I tried to move, my brain wasn't processing any of the information that'll signal my body parts to move! However, the other's scream out Afira and then I jolted back to myself. 

I turned my head left to Afira and analysed her entire body, but she looked... Fine?  

"Am I not meant to be dead or is this Heaven or am I a ghost?" Afira asked us, stupidly. 

Afira... Was alive? It was hard to believe because a second ago she was about to get shot. I shook my head, trying to think clearly. 

"Habibti!" Sana hugged Afira tight, everyone then engulfed her, and it became a group hug. 

"I thought you were gone!" Aaliyah sobbed. 

"Me too, sis," Afira said whilst checking her pulse, "but guess not. Wait, is anyone else hurt?" Afira asked worriedly. She went up and checked each of us one by one, checking if any of us were injured.

"Afira... It's not us... It's..." Aaquil said slowly. We all turned around and saw Amy and Joe lying on the floor and their arms was bleeding. And behind them was the police. 

"We're finally getting out of here!" Tallaha cried joyfully. 

"Are you all okay?" The police officer asked us and we all bobbed our head happily. 

"Are you... The only ones alive?" The police officer asked us mournfully.

"Yes, sir. We're the only ones... Alive" I replied back sadly.

"Alright. Where is Eddie Blade?" Officer asked us once again.

"We tied him up in one room... The last time we checked he was lying their, unconscious," the officer nodded and sent the other officers to look for him. 

"Alright, we'll collect the dead bodies, officer Jake please take them outside where their parents are waiting for them and the rest let's go check on Eddie. And officers Samuel, Ali and Alissa take these two outside into the car." The officer ordered. 

We all looked at each other, but said nothing. We were grinning ear to ear, clutching our hearts, because we felt too much happiness, but scared at the same time, in case this was all disappears. 

"Finally we're all going home." Tallaha hopped gleefully.    

 Once we exited hell, we sprinted towards our parents, Zain hugged Ammi and I hugged Abbu, both checking regularly, making sure we weren't hurt. All our parents were waiting outside the car park for us; once they were all sobbing with happiness. saw us they busted out crying. I felt afraid to let go of my parents, just in case I was dreaming. Everything seemed unreal. 

I saw Afira from the corner of my eyes, suddenly wincing in pain. 

"Kya hua Afira beta?" Her mother questioned her, with a worrisome look.

"N- Nothing..." She smiled bravely. 

"Woh... Khala... Eddie... He cut Afira's arm... It's kind of deep, you have to bandage it properly I only wrapped it with a Hussain's napkin." Sana said slowly. 

Ami cried on my shoulder as I hugged her again. 

The police officer came up to us.

"You need to punish these criminals severely." Usma chacha ji (Hussain's father) said sternly.

"Don't worry about that, sir. They will be punished very well. We'll be coming over to your houses to ask some questions," we all nodded.

"Aaliyah, Tallaha, let's go home." Nashir Khala said.

"Miss, I don't think it's a good idea to go straight home, maybe stay at someone's house for the night? It is really late anyways." The inspector instructed us.

"Alright... But whose home do we stay over?" Aaliyah dad asked.

"You can all stay over at our house. You're all welcome." Ammi said generously, and everyone murmured an agreement. agreed. 

"Let's all go now, we'll meet you at our villa." Dad said.

  "kya?! Yeh sab ho geya tum sab ki sath?" My mom said through her sobs, I patted her on the back to calm her down.

"Shukar hai Allah Talaah ki, kii tum sab tik ho aur sahi salamat ghar agaye," Zara vocalized. We were all gathered in the big living room explaining what happened to us in the haunted house, whilst we applied medication on our cuts and grazes. 

Ammi got up and said "it's getting late I'll tell you all where you will be sleeping for the night and Zara can show you the room."

"Afira aur Sana you will be sharing a room, Aaliyah aur Tallaha in one room, Hussain aur Aaquil in another room, Zain, Sameer aur Ibrahim you all in one room, Adam ji aur Esa ji in a room, Nashir ji aur Hawa ji in a room, Yusuf ji aur Nafisa ji ek room mein, Afsa ji aur Amir ji ek room mein, Afak and Zara in your usual room Usma ji and I in our room. So that's 9 rooms... I hope you all don't mind me putting you into rooms like this." Sureya chachi ji said worriedly. 

"Don't be silly Sureya, you're letting us all stay over, that means a lot to us." Afira's mum pointed out, mum smiled. 

"Now everyone go to your rooms and freshen up, we'll come around with night wears.  

~AyshaHun