Chapter 43

... Salam! Sorry? Is that a good way to start off? I say sorry way too many times, right? I know. But... I have my geography course work to do and history part A course work to do... Of course my science GCSE on May 17th, which the biology one... So much... And... It was my birthday on Wednesday 4th May!!! Happy 15th birthday to me! :D So... I'll be updating, but not very often, however I'll always try my best to update whenever I can. 

I was thinking on ending the book very soon... That means updating more often... Ayways guys, how are you all? :) 

Above is what the wedding cake looks like. Yummy.

Below you'll see Aaliyah's Tallaha's, Sana's and Marium's outfit, whose do you like the best? MUST ANSWER! PLEASE!

Enjoy reading his chapter, hopefully in the next chapter I want to be adding some elements of HAFIRA scenes! Exciting, right? 

So, please vote, comment and share! Thank you! :) xx

- If you notice any mistakes don't be scared to point them out! 

Dedicated to ISADF96 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Afira's P.O.V

  I walked out of my room and only met with flashes. Flashes of cameras. I lowered my head and stayed close by Ammi, "Aaliyah fix your saree," Sana hissed.

"I can't, I don't wear sarees, remember?" Aaliyah whispered, tackling her saree. Her saree was absolutely elegant! I mean obviously I was looking stunning but my bridesmaid was looking gorgeous! Sana is wearing a blue and pink saree; Aaliyah was wearing the exact same colour but she has like saree but designed a lehnga. Although, she had a little more decorations on hers, lastly, Tallaha was wearing a simple blue and pink anarkali.

"The pin near your chest, take it off and put it on your shoulders," Sana whispered and then smiled at the camera. I maintained myself from giggling.

"Afsa, bring Afira to the car," Baba orders, Ammi carefully bought me to the car... I took a quick glance at the car in front of me, it was a long black limo, covered with roses. I hung my head low and entered the car, with my Sana and Ammi sitting right beside me. Sana held my hand.