Chapter 39

AsalamWalayKum everybody. How are you all? I'm sorry for the long wait, but I've updated now! :) As you all know my Grandad has passed away, his funeral happened the day after. So... I guess he officially left the Earth forever? And InShAllah his going to Jannah. He'll forever me in our Du'as and prayers. Once again, thanks for all your Du'as. :) 

So... I have a complain to make. Why do these goodie goodie two shoes Indian serial t.v actresses get married to their biggest enemy? Like that doesn't make sense. And then their spend their whole life time convincing their so called 'husband' that they were made for each other. Like really? Ok. Maybe.  I sound like a hypocrite, I mean don't my two characters hate each other? Actually... No... Well... They think they hate each other... Or they ant to but... Their tingly feelings such tingle a little too much. But never mind. 

Anyways... Please vote, comment and share! Thank you! Love you all!!! xx

By the way, if you spot any mistakes in my chapter just point them out! 

Dedicated to raincamepouring13 - Guys... Are you looking for a good book? The one that graps you into it and makes you want to read more. Obviously my book does that. -Giggles nervously- Doesn't it? Uh... Never mind, her three books do this! I have two favourite books:

1- Erased - This is a Niall Horan fanfiction, and this my first 1D fan-fiction I've ever read. And I loved it! Unfortunately, she hasn't completed the book, but I'm pretty sure if we all read it and and ask her kindly to update it then she will do so. 

2- How To Raise Your Sister's Children - This book is full of hatred and drama! I have no words for this book! You just have to read it yourself! 

So after you have finished reading my update go check her books out! Love you Afrah! xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The most beautiful thing in the world is to see your parents smile and knowing that you are the reason behind that smile."

Afira's P.O.V

  Days passed by slowly. I was glad it did. I couldn't bear to go into another hall to see everyone skipping, humming or even being blissful! I sound horrible at the moment, I know, but I couldn't stop once to think it was only an act. At lease he could've warned me, right? But no. Instead I stupidly fell for him. I guess now I see what those other girls' see in him. In good conscience, I felt much happier not dealing with the mehndi function adjustments. It was a good thing Ammi allowed me to go work, otherwise I could've drowned in my thoughts. That's where I am. At the hospital. Today I am glad to say that for once I love my job! Being away from people I know feels excessive!