Chapter 37

AsalamWalayKum! Hey guys! How have you all been? I'm sorry for the late update, I had exams and I had no inspirations for my next chapter... And I'm sick... I've got a deep voice now... People say they like it better than my normal voice... -_-  Which is an insult but I don't take it personally... 

Recently, I had science mocks, which I guess altogether I did well, because I got a C.

Biology- 11/60 = That was very difficult.

Chemistry- 24-60 = In my opinion I did well.

Physics- 23/60 = Still did well. 

I'm pretty open about my grades, so... (BTW, DON'T LET MY GRADES PUT YOU DOWN... WHATEVER YOU GOT YOU DID WELL, I'M NOT SHOWING OFF, NOR AM I CONFIDENT WITH MY GRADES I JUST LIKE LETTING IT KNOW TO PEOPLE THAT I'M HAPPY WITH MY GRADE... BUT I CAN DO BETTER!)

And on Monday and Tuesday (Today), I had coursework.

Mondays' paper was out of 20 and I got 19/20. Which again I think I did well... Just waiting for today's paper's results, which was out of 30... InShAllah I did well. 

Anyways, back to my book, I've updated, and I have a new cover hopefully you'll like it. 

If you notice any mistakes please do let me know. Thank you! xx

Please comment, vote and share! Thank you and love you all! xxx

Dedicated to aisharules

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Inhale confidence. Exhale doubt."

Hussain's P.O.V

   I conducted myself to Uncle's room, while Afira shadowed behind me. But before migrating into the room we managed to put on false smile. "What's your decision Afira?" Abbu asked us straight away, Afira grinned ear to ear before answering.

"I've taken my time and I've got my answer... And my answer is... I'd like to marry Hussain," everyone got up and clasped Afira and me.

"Afira beta, you don't know how happy we are to hear your decisions!" Afira's Dad exclaimed and hugged her. Afira still had her 'smile' on her face, but I could see how much it hurt her to even smile. I felt partly guilty. How could I do this to her?