Chapter 22

Hey guys! I've finally updated again! Sorry I couldn't update early, it's because I'm busy thinking about my story, editing and revision/homework. So you see how busy I am. But here's an update and at the end I'd like you to read something very important. Please vote, comment and share! Thank you! :)

Dedicated to AzzY_writer

P.S. If you spot any mistakes it would really help you spotting it and telling me! Thanks! xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Words are powerful. They can create or they can destroy. Choose your words wisely."

Afira's P.O.V

V

   I choked on water as soon as I heard the name that began with 'H'. My eyes turned watery, as well as red. Describing me being shocked was an understatement... I was petrified... My Mom patted my back to ease me from choking more.

"What?!" I shrieked.

"Look beti, I know it might be hard for you to register this information, but we think he'll be an amazing husband." My dad complimented Hussain.

"Baba if you mean annoying by using the word 'amazing' then you're totally right. I can't marry him." I was beyond annoyed, how on earth did Hussain get into my father's good book?

"Listen Afira. Take your time to think about this. No rush." My mom said trying to calm me down, I had heard enough.

"I'm done with eating, I'll go clean up and get ready for tomorrow." I got up and left from the dining room. It was true, I was finished with my food. I need to get Husain out of my dad's mind, I am not marrying him! I was furious as I got to my room, I walked around the room trying to calm myself down but it was no use.

"Hussain? Hussain? Why him? Isn't there anyone else?" I raged with anger, suddenly my phone vibrated, I didn't have the time to look at the caller ID and just picked up.

"Sana or Aaliyah, I'm not in the mood to talk. I'll call you an hour later, I'll probably be cooled down by then." I groaned, I was about to hang up when the person from the other side spoke.

"It's not Aaliyah nor Sana. But Hussain." Perfect. Perfect. Just the person I wanted to speak to. We were just talking about the devil and now look I'm talking to him. Great.

"Hussain, I'm definitely not in the mood to speak to you. Bye." Before I could end the call his voice stopped me from doing so.

"No. Wait. I need to ask you a few things." I decided I'll allow him to speak, but not for long.