Chapter 31

Salam! Hey! How are you all! Alright, so here's a chapter for you all! Hopefully you guys approve it! Remember when I said I did well on my French exam, scrap that rubbish I got a C, not proud, but it's better than a D, right? but that my own views, I believe I can do better, if you got anything else, e.g. C or D and you feel confident with it then good for you, I'm proud of you, like seriously I am. Anyways... Go read my chapter! Please vote! Comment! And share! Muahh! xxx Thanks!!!

Dedicated to imanu786 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The only people worthy to be in your life are the ones that help you through the hard times and laugh with you after."

Hussain's P.O.V

  Dad decided to give Amir Chacha Ji a call, just to have their usual talk, I concluded to stay and listen to their conversation, not that I was eavesdropping, I was bored, I finished work, I prayed and I read the Qu'ran. There was nothing else left for me to do. Just then Dad surged up from his seat, making me do the same. "Kya hua Abbu?" I asked, he gave me a nod, indicating he'll tell me late, I returned one back.

"Mubarak, Mubarak ho Bhai." My Dad congratulated Amir Chacha Ji, but why?

"Yes. I will talk to you later, I'll go share the good news with everyone else. AsalamWalayKum" My Dad completed the call and looked up to me, as I was expecting an answer for his sudden move.

"Begum! Zain! Zara! Afak!" My Dad echoed, everyone came running.

"Kya hua Ji?" Ammi questioned him.

"As you know we decided Afira and Hussain were no longer to get married, well today I believe Afira has found the one, Raazi!" My Dad revealed, allowing me to process his whole sentence into my slow mind.

"MashAllah." Ammi said proudly, so did everyone else... Except me...

"The engagement is next Friday, we shall all go there, together." My Dad added on.

"Good for her, hopefully he is the one, too bad he's not like me." I stuffed my hands in my pocket and walked away, with my head hanging low. I should be happy for her, right? Then why am I not? Why do I feel like she's doing a grave mistake, maybe one that could even ruin her life? Was I envious? Why? Of-course not, why would I be jealous? Then what is the meaning of this unwanted feeling, I'm probably stressed, considering I haven't slept properly due to all the office work I had to finish. I went into my room and sat down on my bouncy king size bed, "I have to find out more about Raazi, he doesn't seem like a guy who sticks to the 'one girl only' rule." I said to myself, just then Zara and Zain walked into my room, may I add without knocking.

"Hey Bhai" Zara took a seat next to me, so did Zain.

"You didn't knock. And hey." I said, not in the mood to talk.

"Actually... We did, 6 times, but you didn't answer, so we barged in." Zain said. Really?

"Actually 7 times, but never mind," Zara said under her breath.

"Oh. I didn't hear." I could see Zara giving looks to Zain, he did the same to her, I put my hands on my face and breathed a deep sigh.

"Bhai, can we talk please?" Zara interrogated.

"Aren't we already?" I questioned.

"Bhai!" Zara croaked, I quickly looked up, straightened myself and got ready for a lecture.

"Bhai, do you like Afira Di?" Zain asked, getting straight to the point, I gave him a serious look, but then I laughed so hard that I ended up having stitches.

"Please tell me you guys seriously didn't ask me this question?" I implored, they both gave me a severe look, "Nahi, I don't like her, she's too weird, her eyes creep me out, she has a petite nose, and I mean a very, very petite nose, her hair is always tangled, isn't she bothered to brush them?" I complained.

"Ya Allah! Bhai you pay a lot of attention to her and now you're saying you don't like her?" Zara coaxed.

"Zara, if you're going to be lecturing me about Afira for an hour, I'm telling you know I am going to walk out of the door and not return. Ever!"

"Bhai, I saw Raazi with another girl." Zain pledged, I looked up and saw he was dead serious.

"Zain are you sure?" Zain nodded.

"Bhai, Afira's life is going to be a complete mess, she's ruining her life. We have to stop her. You have to stop her." Zara begged. "He was even making out with another girl behind a tree, you know the big tree behind the grocery store?" Zara added, I closed my hands into fists, I moved forward, I felt as if my ears were blowing out smoke. I was fuming with anger. Why would he do that to her? She had done nothing to him.

"What do we do?" I naturally asked.

"We have to make him do a move, but Afira has to see it with her own eyes, otherwise she won't believe any of us, especially not you Bhai." Zain replied.    

-AyshaHun

Do you think what Zara and Zain are true? Is Hussain jealous? Omg! What's going in your heads?! Comment and tell me!!!! :P