Chapter 42

Salam! Ok... Happy LATE Bengali New Year to everyone! Ok... I'm late, I know. But... I've updated... My everyday excuse... It's been a stressful week, everyday of my life is stressful. Waking up. Getting dress. Going school. Seeing peoples' faces. Too much! But one way to relieve all that stress is to write. Write my story. For all of you. I know I updated late but that's only because I was trying to make it really good...

Anyways, above is what Afira is wearing for the day. I love her outfit! It's so unique... I mean everyone wears red, but not blue... When my Mum was getting married she wore blue... Just saying... :P

Also, I've uploaded the song above and below! Enjoy!

PRETEND ALL THE JEWELLERY ARE BLUE!

Please comment, like and share! Thank you!

Dedicated to awram01 - Only because of you I updated this 'quick.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No relation is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together."

Afira's P.O.V

The haldi procedural had started. Everyone from my family had already arrived, Aaliyah came with Tallaha and Sana, wearing a yellow and white lehnga, which honestly suited her really well, on the other hand Tallaha was wearing a yellow and red suit, lastly, Sana came in wearing a wonderful bright yellow saree. Nobody has yet applied haldi on me.

Hussain's Ammi and Zara came in with some gifts and blessed me, Zara looked stunning, as always. Bu today she looked incredible wearing a yellow and black saree.

"Afira?" Sana called out.

I looked up to her. "Haan?"

"I just wanted to tell you something," I nodded and she carried on. "You know, at the start of your engagement I noticed you were looking a bit excited, but at the end you look a little... Hurt?" I looked down, at the end of the engagement was when Hussain told me everything was just a show.

"It nothing like-" However without hearing my side Sana carried on speaking.

"On your mehndi you looked a little... Worried, but at the end you looked more relived. Aaliyah noticed this too." I smiled at her, although they didn't know what exactly was happening in my life at that moment in time they could still sense tension. No matter how many times I told them everything was fine, they knew it wasn't.

"I... It... Hu-" Aaliyah came over and put her hands over my mouth.

"Haan. Haan. It's fine. As long as everything is fine then you don't need to tell us, if you don't want to, of-course." Aaliyah told me. I smiled and pulled them into a group hug.

"Aww. Our baby is getting married!" Aaliyah squeaked, I giggled.

"Careful with my baby," Sana pointed to her stomach, we giggled.

"Everybody, should we start the ceremony?" Ammi asked in Hindi, I could hear echoes of people saying 'yes.' Ammi got the haldi and applied it on my facei, other people followed her actions. Aaliyah got up and turned on the music, but played it on a low volume.

Banno Re Banno Meri, Chali Susraalo Ko

Ankhiyon Mein Paani De Gayi, Duaa Mein