Chapter 28

Firstly, hey guys!! How are you all? Secondly, I'd like to thank lalalaraib for the amazing cover, thanks for taking your time to do a cover for me, I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. This is why this chapter is dedicated to you! By the way, I have uploaded the cover, it's above. ^ 

I have a list of people I need to dedicate to, however, I'll tell you ways you can get a dedication from moi (Me in French).

1) Add my book in your public library. 

2) Simply just vote on my chapters, simple right?

3) Again, simply just comment.

4) Just like lalalaraib you can make me a cover.

5) For even more creative people: You can make a movie about my book; and upload it on YouTube, though if cannot do that then its's fine, just do the above :)

Four ways you can get a dedication. Easy, right? So why haven't you been doing that? So now you can start!

Also, if there is any mistakes please do kindly point them out, however I will not be editing it immidately as I use to, I'm currently editing my book for the start, and I'm on Chapter 8. -.- I have a long way to go.

Lastly, as I always ask you at the end of my notes: Please vote, comment and share, and earn yourself a dedication! Thank you!!! ❤❤❤❤

Dedicated to lalalaraib

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We were born to be real, not perfect."

Hussain's P.O.V

 I didn't know if I was feeling blessed, dejected or cross. Being rejected by Afira Siddeka Abdullah was no surprise, yet, there was a feeling at the bottom of my stomach. A feeling I can't define. I guess I could say I was glad that I was not getting married to a witch. After, the heart-warming news my parents immediately started looking for a wife. What could I see about them? They were definitely far more different than Afira.

 There was a very entertaining young lady, Aminah. She was very pretty but a little too eager to get married. "I think you have a wonderful house, your car's amazing, I can cook, I wear sarees too." Aminah Blabbered on, trying to impress my parents and my family, which seemed to have been working so far.

"That's fine, I don't really like traditional wife's." I laid out.

"Really? Thank God! I hate wearing sarees, so tacky and old." She rolled her eyes and started taking off her saree, I closed my eyes in shame.

"What are you doing?" I cried out.

"You said you don't like girls wearing sarees; look I have shorts on." She battered her eyes.

"Besharm! Sorry, forgive us, we shall leave right away." Her parents grabbed her wrist, pulling her to the door. Before she left she blew a kiss, I winked back as a reply, making her giggle.

"Bevakooph, why are you winking at her?" My mother lightly slapped the back of my head.

"Mom, what could I do if girls fall on their knees for me?" My mom slapped my head again.