Chapter 25

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating for very long, and I won't be able to. Dad's coming home, so I'll be spending a lot of time with him, however I'll be writing the next chapter, just not publishing it, sorry. Anyways,  please do comment, vote and share! Thank you!!! xxx

Dedicated to Slayyin_

Above is the outfit that the girl's wore for Aaliyah's engagement, I'll post Aaliyah's and Ibrahim's rings on another chapter and Marium's outfit on another. :) 

I'll be updating the new cover after I have posted this chapter, please comment below what you think about it! :) 

If you spot any mistakes please do let me know. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I want to be the reason behind your ankle because surely you are the reason behind mine."

Afira's P.O.V

  I ran into the nearest bathroom and took a look at my face covered in tomato sauce. I shirked in horror again. "I look horrible!" Now I remember why most of the time why Hussain and I never got along. That clumsy asshole always did something wrong, that would ruin my day. One reason why I won't ever marry him: His clumsiness gets the best of him. Now I have to get all this tomato sauce off my face and clothes. I pushed the soap button lots of times to get enough soap that will get rid of the smell as well as the marks. No-one was in the bathroom at the moment, probably eating. Done. I took a look at myself from the mirror and let out a satisfied sigh. My makeup has run off, though I still look good without makeup, however, a girl has to be always prepared for the worst, that's why back up makeup is needed. I sprayed some perfume on myself, applied some pink lip gloss; and walked out of the bathroom in satisfaction. I went to look for Aaliyah.

  "Hey, where were you?" Aaliyah asked curiously.

"Don't ask. What's happening now?" I tried to change the subject.

"There's twenty minutes left till this function ends then we can all go home. Sana and I are going to the room; you're coming with us and telling us where you disappeared to for one hour." Aaliyah pointed her index finger at me while she spoke. Aaliyah Ahmed does not let anything go.