Chapter 30

As I said another chapter! Here it is! I hope your REALLY like it! ;) Please vote, comment and share! Thank you!!!! xxx

Afira's, Sana and Aaliyah's Walima outfits are above! Hope you like it. Even though, it's not mentioned what they wear I just thought I'll let you see a little glimpse of it. :)  

Dedicated to zahiirah 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect."

Afira's P.O.V

 Aaliyah went away... To her brand new home... My heart ached, I'd miss her presence, but I couldn't let her stay... I can't... Also, Khala felt the same. I wanted to call her the day before her Walima, which was assembled after her wedding, which I went to. I could see her eyes glimmer in delight. On the other hand, I had been spending a little more time with Raazi.. In fact, he is stunning! A good worker, a good Muslim, basically a good human! That's definitely flabbergasting! I think my parents and his parents are noticing our 'relationship' and their quite pleased with it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not his girlfriend nor is he my boyfriend, he's not my friend at all! Just my Dad's friend's son. That's all. Nothing more. However, Sana was very quiet than usual... Almost too quiet. I decided I'll call her later on today since I'm at work, checking a patient. "Your baby's perfectly healthy, you'll need another appointment in two weeks time, I'll email the reception and they'll give you an appointment." I gave my patient, who was 4 months pregnant, and her partner a friendly smile.

"Thanks Dr. Abduallah, Bye." I helped her to leave the Obstetrics/Gynecology area.

"Take care," I said waving good-bye. Now I had 20 minutes break, I rapidly got out my phone, I was about to call Sana when Ammi called me.

"AsalamWalykum Ammi," I said picking up the call.

"WalayKumSalam, Afira, do mind coming home early?" I shook my head, although she couldn't see.

"No, why?" I asked.

"Talim Bhaijaan and his family are coming over for dinner."

"Alright, I'll come early." We exchanged our salams and ended the call.

 3 hours last I was free to go, when I remembered I had to call Sana. I got out my phone and dialed her number, she picked up the call, "Salam Sana." I greeted.

"Salam, How are you Fee?" She asked quietly.

"I'm fine, how are you?" I asked the same question to her, hoping to get an answer.

"Me? I'm fine. Why?" She asked awkwardly.

"Just asking, you know? You asked me how I was so I asked the same." My suspicions were growing more. What's happening to her?

"Oh." She replied shortly.

"Listen, is something wrong?"

"No... Oh Fee.. Aaquil's calling me, I've got to go, take care. Salam." She ended the call without my answer. So I guess I'll ask her later, first I have to go somewhere. Home.

 I arrived, quickly freshened up and changed. I wore a white anarkali with pink duppata. I sweeped down and helped mom. "Let me do that." I grabbed the pan that had the samosas in them and started frying. After they were done, I did everything else. Eventually, Raazi's family arrived, I greeted them and sat that down, handing each of them a cup of tea. "Afira beti, come sit with us." Noor Aunty asked me politely and I did so.

"How are you Afira beti?" Talim Uncle asks me.

"Fine. How are you and how's your health?" I inquired.

"For now it's fine..." I smiled, I didn't know what else to say, so I sunk into my seat and sat their quietly, until Talim Uncle decided to speak.

"We've come here for a special reason, Amir Bhai, would you like to tell them why we're here?" Uncle Talim explained, after Dad nodded.

"They've come here personally to ask for your hand in marriage Afira." I looked up to my Father, his eyes held a twinkle... A twinkle that I didn't know what it meant.. "With Raazi." My Dad added.   

 "Would you like to be Mrs. Afira Siddika Raazi Karim?" Noor Aunty asked me, I stayed silent. Did I want to be Raazi's wife? Mrs Karim?

"Beti, we are not forcing you do anything, it's up to you." I gave it enough thoughts, I know my answer. Before I answered I took a glimpse at Raazi.

"I'd be honoured to be Raazi's wife, if he'd like to be my husband?" He smiled, his perfect white teeth shining.

"It'll be a pleasure to be your husband." Immediately our parents got up and congratulated each other, I mentally laughed, I'm the reason of this happiness. Because I've accepted Raazi they are over the moon. My Mom came and hugged me, kissing my forehead.

"This means we'll have to sweeten our mouths." Talim Uncle said, Mom got up and got the Indian sweet box, she took out the milky mitiy and stuffed it in Noor Aunty's mouth, everyone else did the same. Raazi got a sweet from the box and came towards me.

"Everyone else has sweeten your and my mouth but we haven't sweetened each other's," I smiled at his intention.

"Alright, let me get a sweet." I grabbed the sweet, and fed it to him, avoiding my fingers touching his mouth, he did the same.

" Did I mention you look beautiful today?" I shook my head.

"Well, then you're looking ever so beautiful, I believe even the moon is jealous of your beauty," his comment made blush.

"Well, thank you for your compliment." I straightened my dress and went into the kitchen where Mom was preparing the food, occasionally turning to speak to Aunty Noor.

"Afira darling, go take a seat, I'll bring the food over." My Mother called out to me.

"Nahi Ammi, I'll bring the food over, you and Aunty go take a seat."

"Such a caring girl." Noor Aunty patted my back, making me feel proud. Mom obeyed and took a seat with Noor Aunty. I quickly bought the food over to the dining room and placed it on the table. When it was done I took a seat by Ammi.

"We'll have to make a few calls and tell them about Afira and Raazi," said Baba.

"Yes, we'll hold the engagement at our mansion, it'll be next week, friday." Talim Uncle planned, which we'll be in exactly 6 days. Just then Baba got a call.

"Excuse me." Dad left the dining room, leaving us to all have a little chit-chat in between our meal.

-AyshaHun

What's her answer going to be? Yes or no?