Chapter 32

As I said I'll update and I have. A little late, I know, but it took me time to get everything sorted out into one chapter. 

It's a little short, sorry. 

I think you might like this chapter it has a spoonful of happiness!

Please vote, comment and share! Thank you!!!! xxx <3

Dedicated to Sakna_ash_04

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

"Don't let the silly little things ruin your happiness." 

  It's been only a day since Raazi and I accepted each other, lots of phone calls and text were coming through, congratulating me for finding the one, but at some point whenever I spoke to Aaliyah she'd always remind me of Hussain. Whenever I heard his name I'd have a itch in my throat, like always I'd ignore it. This time I need to focus on Sana that's why today I'm going to take a short visit to my marvellous cousin: Sana. I was already ready, wearing a white and red salwar kameez, I got into my car and rode off.

 I rang the doorbell, waiting for someone to open it. Sana rapidly unlocked the door and dazed at me, "AsalamWalyKum Sana." I awkwardly greeted.

"Oh, Afira, WalayKumAsalam, come in." Sana replied, I walked into her house.

"Where's Aaquil?" I asked.

"At work." She said shortly.

"Sana. Stop it! I'm tired, what the hell is wrong with you?" I was sick of her being quiet, it scared me.

"What are you talking about?" She asked dumbfounded.

"Ok. I'm scared about you, why are you acting-" Before I could end my sentence Sana covered her mouth and bolted to the washroom, I ran after her. My mind started racing, my heart was pounding in my rib cage, what's wrong with Sana? Could she be...- Sana opened the bathroom door while wiping her face on a white cotton towel.

She huffed, "I'll tell you everything," She went over t her bed and took a seat, I followed. "The day before Aaliyah's Haldi I kept vomiting, I don't know why but then I fainted, Aaquil insisted I should go to the doctor's but I declined, saying I was fine, however I wasn't. This carried on." I swallowed the thin air.