Chapter 33

Hey guys! One last update for tonight! Hopefully you liked the last chapter and you'll like this chapter too! Again those you celebrate Valentine's day... Happy Valentine's day!!!! :)

Please comment, vote and share!!! Thank you!!!! :) 

Above is what Afira's going to be wearing!!! :) hope you like it! :) 

Dedicated to that_girl_ice

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Every girl deserves a guy that can make her heart forget that it was broken."

Afira's P.O.V

    I got upstairs and into my room, sat down on my bed and thought. Is Raazi faking with me? Is he a different person around me? Of-course not! I need to prove these thoughts as well as Hussain wrong, I grabbed my phone from my bag and dialed Hussain's number, "Hello?" I called out.

"Hey Afira. Look today, I swear it wasn't his-" I cut him off.

"That doesn't matter, I want to prove you wrong and to do that I need to see the real Raazi, I need to know the guy who hangs around with me is the real one or the one you think he is. I need your help." I implied, I could feel him smiling from the other side of the phone. "I'm sorry for everything, please will you help me?" I stressed.

"I'd love to. I'll figure something out then I'll call you back." He said, I thanked him and ended the call. I felt satisfied therefore I went to sleep.

   Next morning I got a phone call from Sana, I instantly straightened up and picked up her call, "Sana! Salam! Tell me everything!" I ordered.

"Salam! I'm pregnant!" Sana shouted from the other side of the line, I got up and started jumping on my bed and squealing.

"OMG! Congratulations! AlHamDuIllah! Did you notify Aaquil yet?" I squeaked.

"Yes! And I found on Valentine's Day, how remarkable is that?" She squealed.   

"Very! Should I tell Ammi and Baba or do you want to give them a surprise?" I asked.