Chapter 17

This is a very long chapter, 1271, so please vote, comment and share, so I think my hard work didn't go to waste. :) I know you all won't let that happen... Thank you! xxx

Dedicated to imanu2  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think fearless is having fears but jumping anyways." - Tylor Swift 

Afira's P.O.V

"Can't go to sleep?" Hussain asked, slowly drifting his eyes to Hafsa, who was asleep in my arms.

"Nope, I'm just having flashes of what happen today, but I'll be fine." I shrugged my shoulders, indicating everything was fine. "But what about you? Having trouble dozing off?" 

"Just having the same issues like you, but we'll be fine now. We're home." Hussain gave me reassuring smile, which I returned back. 

"Yes, we're finally home." The silence lingered between us, I didn't know what to say. But I guess I didn't need to. 

Hussain gave a long stretch and yawned. "It's getting really late now, we should get some rest." I nodded and lifted myself and Hafsa. "Afira?" 

I hummed in response. 

"Thanks for helping out back there," he smiled. 

"Oh no problem mate, you returned back the favor a couple of times, so we are cool." He squinted his brown eyes at me, confused. 

"Well, um, you're welcome... Mate?"  I giggled and nodded. 

"Good night Hussain," I walked off into the direction of my temporary room. 

"Good night, princess!" Hussain called out. I turned around gagged in disgust then walked into my room for a good night's sleep. 

 I woke up form hearing sweet little giggles besides me. I stretched and turned myself around, facing Hafsa and Sana. I squinted my eyes as the rays of sun penetrated in the room. 

"Good morning sleepy head." Sana's lips curved upwards and Hafsa came and pecked me on the cheek.

"Morning girls. How did you sleep?" I asked Sana still not ready to get up from the luxurious bed.

"Actually pretty good. You?"

"Same." I gave a short reply.

"I believe the credit goes to the bed, oh it's so nice and cozy!" Sana moaned and I bobbed my head up and down, indicating that I completely agree with her. "Alright, we have already taken a shower, you go take one too." 

I roll off the bed and notice Hafsa wearing a pink long sleeved top with blue jeans overall, looking absolutely adorable. Sana was wearing a cream colored saree with pink flowers. 

"Your clothes are on the table. The pink suit." Sana pointed out. I took the clothes into the bathroom and took a relaxing bath.

 After an hour I was out wearing the plain pink suit with my wet hair out. We went down and met everyone in the dining table where we were all being served delicious breakfast. Aaliyah and Tallaha were both dressed in plain green suits. We were all talking about different things, trying to avoid about the big, hot topic. That was until Baba told us that an inspector was coming over to interrogate us. All our faces turned white as sheets. We were all re-thinking about what happened last night and what we had to go through just to survive. Hussain must've saw my expression changing from across the table because he gave me a hearten smile.