Chapter 47

AsalamWalayKum beautiful people! As promised it's now finally here! The last chapter! Yay!!!! -Wipes tears- I can't believe it... October 4th 2015... That was the very first chapter to my book... A True Heart's Desire... But today... It's the last chapter to this book... Of-course the epilogue doesn't count... But the time has come to end this book... So hold your hearts everyone... Or breaths... Which ever... And prepare yourselves for the LAST CHAPTER FOR A TRUE HEART'S DESIRE!!!

This last chapter is dedicated to EVERYONE... I shall write a long speech in my epilogue... ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." -Victor Hugo

Afira's P.O.V

~7 months later~

   I was in Sana's house, along with Aaliyah, where we were just relaxing. We had found out Sana was having triplets! Yes. Triplets! This took everyone by surprise. Aaquil was very worried about it, he should be, she was having 3 kids at once, and she's 3 days late from her due date. It was very rare that three of the babies survive, or the mother. We could only pray. However, Aaquil couldn't stay home and look after her today, since him, Hussain and Ibrahim had a very important meeting, something that they've been waiting for a very long time. So, it was our responsibility to look after Sana. "Sanu, do you need anything?" Aaliyah asked, bringing a plate full of mangos for Sana.

"Can you just take the babies out? I can't deal with them any longer," she complained.

"Sorry habibti, I wish I could," Aaliyah said apolitically

"Sorry habibti, I wish I could," Aaliyah said apolitically. Sana carried on taking deep breaths, in order to ease the pain.

Suddenly Sana became very fidgety, "Ali... Fee... I... Think... I'm having contractions..." Sana breathed out. I ran to her, I helped her sit comfortably.

"We have to get you comfortable, the contractions have to get stronger, otherwise they'll just send you home..." I told her as calmly as possible.

"I don't think so. I'm having damn 3 kids!" She yelled. Maybe their finally here.

"Ok. Ali, call Aaquil. Now!" I ordered, before Sana kills me. "We've got to get the ambulance."

Aaliyah came sprinting back. "His not picking up." She said, nearly crying.

"Well call your husband!" Sana screamed. Aaliyah nodded and started dialling straight away. I called the ambulance, which said they'd be here in 5 minutes.

   "Ibrahim isn't picking up either!" Aaliyah panicked. I grabbed my phones and called Hussain, while Sana started screaming in pain.

He picked up. "Where the hell do you all place your phones? Do your hands not allow you to pick up your phones? You are given a phone to be able to communicate with people, not to place it in your pockets and take it out a year later!" I shouted on top of my lungs.