Chapter 20

Hello, my fellow reader! I'm sorry that I haven't been updating much lately, you know a lot of stress. And I respect that all of you have been waiting patiently for my update! :P So here it is! Please vote, comment and share! Thank you so much! xx

Dedicated to KeshikaShah

Also, I cannot show you all the outfits picture at the moment because I want it to be a surprise, for now, you can use your imagination to create the dress or saree, I have already picked out the outfits though. :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't let anyone dull your sparkle."

Afira's P.O.V

  "You guys are taking too long to decide which one you want to wear," I complained.

We were in the dress store, deciding what Aaliyah should buy for her engagement. We had decided that whilst Sana and I were here, we would also pick out an outfit for ourselves, however, this looked impossible at the moment. Aaliyah was taking way too long to decide what to wear for herself.

"Patience. Patience. It's my engagement and I want to look outstanding!" Aaliyah exclaimed. "Besides, none of these are eye-catching. Let's go to another store." So for the hundredth time, we dragged ourselves to a different went to a different store.

"OMG! That one on the window... Mine." Aaliyah drooled over the window dress, it was a gold and a creamy white coloured long dress, very detailed.

"It looks fabulous, let's go into the store and check it out," Sana said excitedly, only because this might be the one we have been searching for all day. 

We went into the store and asked to look for it. "Aaah... The dress on the window is $799. Would you like to buy?" The salesman asked in a thick Indian accent.

"Yes, we would like to buy it, can we take a look at it?" Sana asked him, he got the dress out and placed it neatly on the table.

"The material looks comfortable, as well as the design looks amazing. I would like to buy it. I'd like to try this out later, when my mother comes back, in a size 6. The man searched through a pile of clothes for size 6, he found one, newly packaged and laid it out on the glass table.

"I've decided my engagement theme colour is going to be mainly white with a bit of gold. Now... I've selected my dress now it's your turn, let's search for Sana's first." We hunted for Sana's outfit high and low.

"Sana do you want a dress, lehenga or saree?" I questioned Sana.

"Obviously a saree," Sana replied back as if it was one of the most obvious answers in the world.

"Aha... This one... Gold blouse, gold border and the rest are a creamy white?" Aaliyah pointed towards a saree that a doll was wearing, Sana took a glance and a smile grew on her face.

"Perfect. Excuse me... Can you get this saree in a size 4? And put it on the table, so we can try it on?" Aaliyah asked a woman for help.

"Now my turn! I want a simple white dress." I jumped.

"I saw a nice one early on the window at the top of the shop. Let's go up." We climbed up the stairs and found a dress on the window aisle.

"Welcome. A similar dress was worn by Shraddha Kapoor." The women spoke up behind us, startling us. She was a woman in her early 30s. "And the body you have would fit perfectly onto this dress." The lady inspected me, I stood their awkwardly.