Chapter 40

Hello! Salam! What's up! I'm sorry for the late update! I wasn't in the mood to update... Not a great excuse right? Sorry... :/  Never mind... 

I'll be changing my cover very soon, so keep an eye out for the new cover! :)

Also, if you spot mistakes don't be afraid to point them out! Thank you! :) 

Above is what Hussain and Afira are wearing today, and below are few other images. Also I have attached some songs that is going to be in this chapter.... I think I'm in love with everyone's outfit! :*

Please vote, comment and share! Thank you! xx

Dedicated to Farhana_03

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes the right path is not the easiest."

Hussain's P.O.V

  I smiled in approval as I took one last glance at myself, Zara came and combed my hair, meanwhile Ammi straightened out my mustard coloured sherwani, that had small handkerchief fuchsia. "Hi, hi, mera Bhai kitna sona lag raha hai," Zara complimented me in Punjabi.

"Sach? You don't look too bad yourself sis!" I mused, which then caused me to get slapped on my upper arm by Ammi.

"Be nice to your sister!" Ammi ordered.

"Yes sir- I mean Ma'am- I mean Ammi," I corrected myself, Zara snickered. Zara was wearing a pink and cream patented saree with orange blouse. Ammi was wearing something similar, but only more pink.

"Begum! Zara! Get Hussain into the car!" Abbu shouted from downstairs.

  We all got into the car, Afak drove us to the hall, at some points he'd play music in addition, when Zara thought I was a bit tense she'd hug me once in a while, which fairly made me feel a lot better! We got out of the car and entered the hall to find lots of people already gathered there. Afira hadn't arrived yet, nonetheless, I couldn't wait to see her in my chosen saree. I looked around and saw everything was perfectly decorated, beautiful decorative flowers were hanging around the stair way, elegantly merging into the theme. Music had started. And food was at the front, as always, looking too good to even eat. People came up to me asking about Afira and our future plans, obviously I had no answers to any of the questions they asked. Not much time after Afira and her family arrived. Afira was held in the middle, wearing her mustard and fuchsia saree, with fuchsia bangled in her hands, she was also wearing very light set of jewellery. Tallaha, Aaliyaha, Sana and of course her parents were next to her. Tallaha was wearing a white and cream suit, that had floral prints, Sana was wearing a mustard saree, with red and blue borders and a red ornamented blouse that went up to her elbow. Lastly, Aaliyah had on a peach and mustard saree with a long sleeved blouse.