Chapter 1

"Brooke! Give back!" Caitlin screamed and Brooklin didn't know how fast she needed to run downstairs.

"It's mine! You stole it from me!" Brooklin yelled. Caitlin runned downstairs, and Brooklin hided.

"You Bitch! GIVE IT BACK!" Caitlin yelled and tried to find Brooklin.

"Hey! Hey! Girls stop it!" I yelled. And a head popped up from after the kitchen counter. "Enough. Brooke. What did you have from Caitlin?"

"Mom! She stole it from me earlier."

"Brooke I didn't hear you about that. So speak up! What do you have from Caitlin?" I asked her. And she turned away. "BROOKLIN! I WAS TALKING TO YOU!" I screamed.

"Okay okay. Jeez hold your horses! Well I took Caits pen." She lied.

"Hell no! Brooke you stole my Cd's, my favorite Dvd. And my make up!" Caitlin yelled.

"Stop it! Both of you!" They looked at me. "I don't know what I need to do with you two. But come on! Share your things. You're twins. They share things. And now, Brooke give back what you have. And be nice. Especially when your dad comes home. He had a hard day, so please no more fights right now."

"Yes mom." They said in sync, and walked back upstairs.

Brooklin's Pov-
"Why did you do that?" I ask.

"Do what?" Cait asked and turned around.

"Lying. For me."

"I wanted to protect you!"

"Mom is gonna find out anyways Cait."

"Again, I wanted to protect you. I can lie inconspicuously! If you lie, we know it immediately. If I lie, nobody finds out I'm lying!"

"You have a point. But I broke your IPad. Mom is never gonna pay a new one."

"If I say, I broke him accidentally. She believes me. If you say you broke it accidentally, you're fucked. Like dad, he broke moms phone like 3 times. She can see it when he is lying to her, especially when he broke something that belongs to her. Same with you!"

"Cait! Okay. Sorry. But please! I pay a new one for you. And I will protect you by P.E if you don't say I was it!" I begged. "Please!"

"Alright alright! But never come into my room without asking!" She walked to her room and slammed the door shut.

"Yup. I am fucked up!" I looked at her door and shrugged. "Nah, can live with it!" I walked to my room, and closed the door behind me.

Kate's Pov-
"Please girls can't you just don't fight for one day! I asked you one day!" I said and popped on the couch. I grabbed my book that I had thrown down, and immersed myself again in the story. After a quite, but very nice 20 minutes. I heard someone unlocking the door. I smiled but didn't look up. I heard the door opening, and footsteps that came in.

"Hey!" He said and I looked up.

"Hey. How was your signing?" I ask.

"It went good! Better than I thought exactly." He said and closed the door.

"Lots of books sold?"

"Yes. From the 30 boxes, I have an half left."

"Holy... How many books where in 1 box?"

"Uh, around 20 books each box. Why?"

"Rick. That are lots of books sold!"

"That's a problem because?"

"No no. Not a problem. It's great! You sold book a half an year ago. It was time to sold books! And hell yes you did! I am proud babe!" I layed my book down on the couch, and walked towards him. He hit his arms around my waist, and I around his neck. "Yes. I am proud!" I said once again and kissed him.

"Lots of trouble today?" He asked after the kiss.

"Uh yes." Was all I said and helped him to get the box with books into his office.

"What happened?"

"Cait and Brooke where fighting about Cd's, Dvd's & Make up. So yes. Troubles today."

"You sended them upstairs, and they needed to fight it out?"

"Exactly what I did."

"Good!" I smiled and we walked back to the living room. "What where the plans for dinner tonight?"

"I didn't have any plans, why?"

"I have ordered at the restaurant around the corner. For the 4 of us. To celebrate my good book signing!"

"You're a man of many surprises!" I said and kissed him again.