Chapter 28

That night, I couldn't sleep. I was scared. I didn't want to sleep. Rick was already fast asleep. That's what needed, I didn't want him to be awake now. He slept terrible the past weeks. Because of me. I kept thinking, what should happen. Because it was my first pregnancy. And I didn't know how to deal with it. I didn't have a mom, so I don't know what all happened. I couldn't talk with someone about this. I was so scared. It felt like I could deliver every moment. I looked over at Rick, fast asleep in his bed. Look like a little baby! But I decided to wake him.

"Rick?" I wishpered and shooked him a little. He didn't respond. "Rick?" Then he lifted his head up, and slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey, how long have I been asleep?" I looked at him and smiled a little. "It's already dark."

"Uh, well. It's like 3 in the morning. I couldn't sleep." I said, and he sat up slowly.

"Why?"

"I was too scared. And still am. Like it can happen all the time. Every minute. And it scares me."

"Oh, but you don't have too. It's just, normal."

"And painful!"

"You will do this once in your life, maybe twice. And the first time is the scariest moment."

"That makes me feel lot better!?" I said sarcastically and gave him the look.

"I am sorry, but you need to sleep. When you're delivering, you don't need to fall away. Or that your heart didn't get any rest. You know."

"I want to sleep, but I don't know if I can."

"Should I come lay with you?" I nodded and he crept into my bed, I made some place for him. And he layed down, and I rested my head on his chest. He stroked my belly, what makes me smile. I closed my eyes, and I luckily fall asleep.

The next morning, I woke up. With pain. A lot of pain. And Rick was already up. He holds my hand. He looked at me, and he smiled a little.

"Rick. It hurts." I said, and looked at him.

"That's normal, well the doctor said. She just came to check you."

"No, this is not Normal pain. Rick. It really hurts."

"Would this be real bad?"

"D'ya think!?" I almost yelled, but the pain holds me back. "Rick! We need to get that doctor back. I can't do this!"

"Okay, I will...."

"Push the red button!" I looked at him. "Aargh!?" He pushed the red button, and a docter runned in.

"What's the problem?" He asked.

"She has very bad pain. She even can't explain how much it hurts." Rick said. He talked for me. Because I really couldn't.

"We need ti get her to the Emergency room! Right now."

"What?!" I said in pain. "Why?!"

"This isn't normal pain. You can't deliver the babies normal way with this pain." I looked at him with big eyes. Not believing this. But then, everything gets a little hazy. I blinked with my eyes a few times, but it was already to late.

A/N: You don't want to know how long I did to make this a good chapter😂