Chapter 29

Hours had passed, I was back at my room. My belly flat. 2 beautiful daughters at my side. An Handsome Husband at my left. Who was smiling!

"Kate, thank you." He said, and couldn't stop smiling.

"For what?"

"You just made me an happier man! We made 2 beautiful Daughters. And that's why I thanked you Kate. Thank you!"

"Always, Always for you!" He leaned in, and kissed me. I smiled when he did that. Just his lips against mine. He pulled away, and his smile couldn't disappear.

"I think I am just the happiest person on earth right now."

"You think?" I chuckled.

"Yes. I have one of the most beautifullest, cutest and sweetest Wife ever! Now 2 beautiful daughters too! Kate, I can't explain how happy I am!"

"Well, you just did."

"What? How did I?"

"That kiss. It's all enough."

"Right!" He smiled, again. "You know what?"

"No I don't."

"We are going to The Hampton's. For 2 weeks, you, me. Cait & Brooke. And Vanessa & Valeria! Deal?"

"Mhh, deal!"

That moment, Brooklin, Caitlin and Martha Arrived. They congratulated us. And the girls held their new sisters. They where happy! Happy as never before. Just like us. Proud parents. And more proud that I had survived. I got a heart attack when I was in labor. I noticed nothing more. But the babies are healthy, that's all that matters! All that matters to me! Rick was already happy enough, the girls too. And I, I more. Because I had a happy family. A happy life! Finally. Not more concerned with solving anything, totally impossible! I was done with it, if not counting oxen. Than not. I have peace with it.

That same day we were allowed to go home. I had already called Lanie, she would come too. And they arranged for a drink and something to eat. When we got home, Lanie was already there. I gave her the key, so they could just go inside. Lanie had put everything down. And an immensely big Banner with "Welcome Home !!" I laughed when I saw it!

"Oh Girl!!!! Congratulations!!" Lanie walked towards me, and hugged me. I hugged her back. "Well, welcome back home!" She chuckled.

"Thanks Lane! And wow. Thanks for this too!"

"Castle! Nice job!" Lanie laughed.

"Thanks Lanie! You too by the way."

"I needed to take this "BIG" and well. I guess it worked!"

"Yes Lanie! It worked!" I said, and looked at her. "This feels like Christmas."

"About Christmas. It's soon. We can make a big thing if it? With all the family, and friends." Castle suggested.

"Well, we need to make the plans soon then. It will be here in 3 weeks. I guess no Hampton's then. It's for me, meeting friends and family with Christmas more important. What about you?" I said.

"Me too. Plan?"

"Plan!" He hits an arm around my waist, and I smiled. I layed my head on his shoulder.

A/N:
Again, sorry. School is really stressing me😶 I am doing my very best to make this story not boring. I have the idea it is. Please tell me!