Chapter 42

As soon as we finished dinner, I got the order to sit down on the couch. I didn't want too, but I had too. So I did, I turned on the tv, and started to zap. It was a tv with "Skype". And that moment, Javi called. I picked up, and Ryan looked up.

"So, how's the married couple doing there?" Espo teased.

"Better be nice to my wife Javier!" Ryan stated and I laughed.

"Ha Ha. You're so funny Micheal!"

"Guys! Stop it!" I came between before Ryan would break the tv. But he got back to the dishes. "Why are you calling Javi."

"Just to check on you. Not that there things happened what Castle and Jenny don't like to hear, or see." I shocked. I heard Ryan gasping behind me. "Whoa, Sasha shocked. And Micheal gasped. What did you do?"

"Nothing." We both said.

"This is not nothing! Kate, you have a glow. And Ryan, your shining all way through my screen. Tell me guys! You all know me, right? I am not a stranger."

"No Javi, you aren't. But nothing happened. And when something happened. We wouldn't tell you either." Ryan exclaimed.

"Oh come on!! I see the glow on Kate's face, and something sparkling on Ryan's body! Guys!"

"Bye Javi!" I said, and ended the call. I sighed, and leaned back.

"Am I shining?" I looked at him, and shyly nodded. "Oh crap. What would Jenny think?"

"I have Castle to worry about. Have I really that glow?" And he nodded. "We never had to do that." I said shyly. Not looking at him anymore.

"No, but it was the act. Right?" He wasn't sure about that. He, he... Did e meaned it?

"Yeah.... Just the act." I said. Bot even knowing if it was.

"I need to confess something." He said, walking over to me. He sat down next to me. He laid his hand on my knee. And I looked at him. Deep in that Blue eyes. "Kate, I have always wanted to kiss you. And now I could." He paused, and I shocked. "I always Loved you!" I blinked. All the things he did, he meaned it. He was in Love with me? "I am sorry, I didn't want to shock you."

"Ryan. It's all okay." Was all I said, before I felt his lips crashing onto mine. I wondered if I should pull away, or just move with his. I didn't pull away. I kinda liked it. When we parted, our foreheads rested against each other. Looking into each other's eyes. Drowning into our thoughts.

"All I did today. I meaned it hundred percent." He added.

"It felt like you did. I wasn't sure you meaned it. And I didn't want to hurt you by asking."

"It's okay." Was all he said, and leaved my forehead. "I always wondered you. Your gorgeous body, you're so damn strong. Everything about you is perfect Kate." I climbed onto his lap, and hit my arms around his neck. "Everything." He smiled. I smiled too. Now he holds me by my waist.

"When Castle never had shown up, I could fall in love with you." He smiled and gently stroked my cheek. "Your eyes, your smile, your caring personality. You have everything a girl wants." I said, and slowly brought my lips to his. He cupped my cheeks, and kissed me deep.

A/N:
Whoaaaaa!
Kate and Ryan?! 🤔🤔
What ya think?