Chapter 25

"Daddy, I just wanted to help!" I said and cried. I was crying out loud. My head was bleeding. And glass lay all around of me.

"No! You wanted to hurt me!" He yelled, and was about to hit me again. And ofcourse he did. I screamed even harder. Hoping that the neighbours would hear it. And take me out of this. Now my hands where bleeding too. My head, and hands where bleeding like hell. If it was every day like this. I will probably be dead the next week.

"It's all your fault! Because you have no mother! BY YOU WE ALL LOST! You know not how much pain do that, Kate? Huh?" He walked away, sitting down on the couch. "You know that sweety?" Now he used his other tone, to let me come to him. Besides that, I found his favourite glass. With a signature of "Elvis Presley" on it. I took it, and trowed it to his head. The glass broke apart, when it hits his head. A big hole in his head, and bleed coming down.

"You know what hurts daddy? That you give me the fault of everything! AND I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG!" I yelled, and before he could catch me the door swings open. Out neighbour, Sylvia came in.

"O My Gosh! Katie? Darling? Are you okay?" She asked and I runned to her. She picked me up, and looked at all my wounds. "You're coming with me for the next few days. And a docter."

"NO! Not a docter!" I burst into tears.

"No, we are going to Jake. He will help you, you know. My husband. The door is open, go." She putted me down and I runned away to my neighbour, Jake. Sylvia's husband.

"Kate? Hey, wake up! It's just a very bad dream." Some voice, a sweet one. Whispering to me, and carefully shooked me awake. I slowly opened my eyes, and I felt really warm. Like I was under fire. "Hey!" His smooth voice said again.

"Where am I?" Was all I could bring out.

"Hospital." He said, without looking at me.

"No! No, what!! That!? No!" I burst into tears.

"Kate! Nothing is happening!" I didn't stop and I felt his arms around me. Holding me tight. I calmed a little, but I saw all the memories back in my head.

I sniffed and asked "What happened? What happened that I am here?" I said a little childish.

"Your dad, yesterday night. He stabbed you with a knife. He is in jail now." He said, slow. I nodded, but my hand goes to my belly.

"Rick? Is the baby okay?" I asked, and he kept silent. "Rick? Answer me please!" I felt tears building up. He was silent again. I so didn't like this. All the baby was dead, what should we do? Hope it happening again? And then my father puts me back half dead? Yes bye, I do not agree! At least, I would my dad do not even join in! He spoke after a few silence minutes.

"Well. No, the 'baby' isn't okay, because........."

A/N: Haha, Cliffhanger!
I will update as soon as possible 😂🙃