Chapter 21

"You seem to know the girl?" He asked, with his demanding voice.

"Better then everyone else."

"Tell me. Who's it?" He said, kneeling in front of me. His hands on my legs.

"She is.... Brooklin Sabrina Castle, my sister. And I am not letting you come away with this!!" I looked angry in his eyes. He just laughed. "I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCH HER, I WILL KILL YOU!" I yelled, that woke Brooke up. "Take me. Let her out of this."

"Cait?! Da fuck?! Where the fuck am I?!" Her voice weak. Looking around like she was on a complete other world.

"Brooke. Shut up!" I yelled. "Take me! Fucking jackass!" I looked back at the guy, and yelled. He untied me from the chair, and took me to another room. He trowed me on the bed what was standing there. And he walked away, shutting the door. I jumped up and runned to the door. Trying to get it open. I was stuck in there. And I knew exactly what the bed meaned. I was really fucked up. And he was going to rape me. In all ways that it's possible. I walked slowly back to the bed, and sat down there. Looking into the room. Empty, only a bed. And something what seemed to be an camera. Not caring about it. I couldn't escape in no way. He was going to rape me. For sure.

I heard voices, and the door unlocking. I sat there. Not looking at the door, staring at the ground. Footsteps came near me. And I looked at a pair of shoes. He lifted up my chin, and made me look straight into his, scary dark eyes.

"You know what I want to do with girls like you? Huh?" He said, angry.

"Go ahead." Was all I said. Not caring what he would do. Only if my sister was safe, that's what I needed. A safe sister.

"Oh, you're not scared. Ofcourse." He said and layed me down on bed. I started to get a little scared. If he really was going to rape me, what happens then? Did it hurt? "Just relax baby." He said and ripped of my shirt, leaving my bra on his place. He gently took of the shorts I was wearing. His hand, slowly slide into my underwear. I gasped, I didn't expected that. Didn't want it either. His lips reached my neck, and then down my stomach. To my womanhood, he took my underwear off completely. And did things I wasn't going to do until I was growing up. I gasped again. Moaned.

The door opened, and I couldn't pay attention to who was coming inside. I heard a loud scream. 'Brooke!' I thought. And a loud cry. She was crying. It hurted her to see me like this. It hurted me even more, that thing inside me. It was hurting so much. I screamed out loud, and tears streaming down my cheeks. He raped me. And it was fucking hurting me to much! I felt something cold between my legs to. It could be blood. But I really had no Idea.

"CAIT! NO!" I heard Brooke screaming and crying. She was screaming hard. Loud. Like everyone on this world needed to hear it. "NO! GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HER!" She screamed again. And then the sound disappeared. I was again alone with this guy. Not knowing who he was. What he wanted. It only hurted me. It hurted me more and more, each second he moved. And believe me, that was a lot.....