Chapter 11

"Kate, this is my fault isn't it? Is it?!" Javi yelled.

"No! Javi!"

"Yes It's because of me. You where ignoring me all day." He yelled again.

"What?" I couldn't believe he lied to me. "What?! I ignored you! You weren't talking to me, like in 3 months!"

"Keep telling yourself that Kate! I am happy you resigned!" He stood up, "Oh, and don't take care of me. I will be fine. Please don't call me ever again. Bye Castle, Kate." He said, angry. And walked away. Slamming the door after he walked out.

"Kate, sweetie. Why are you resigning?" Lanie asked, she knew I was sad. Really sad. I loosed my buddy, my friend.

"My work, it doesn't give me an "home" feeling anymore. Lanie, I love it to be your friend. And work together. But I can't go further! And Kev, You're always welcome! And if you need me, just call. Same for you Lane. But I am done there, and I can't go back." I said, with sadness in my voice.

"Oh dear!" Lanie stood up and got to me. She hugged me tight. I breathed out loudly.

"Kate, you're always welcome with me, Sarah Grace and Jenny! And when you need someone to talk to. Call me. Or Jenny! We will stand always here for you!" I smiled and thanked him.

Outs went by, we finished dinner. And we watched a movie together. Javi didn't came back, better. We had fun the rest of the night. After the movie we played "Monopoly" and ofcourse, Rick won. He always won, like he cheated. Brooke and Caitlin, they went upstairs. They wouldn't watch the movie with us, or either play a game with us. Kevin got home after the game. He had some time to spend with Jenny. He thanked us for dinner, and went home. Lanie kept hanging by for a rematch. This time she won, I didn't have my day today. Normally I beat asses with this kind of games. Uh, It's okay. It gave me a familiar feeling. Lanie got home at midnight. I placed myself on the couch. Thinking what I have done.

"Kate?" Rick kneeled down in front of me. Placing his hands on my knees.

"I was wrong." I said, not looking at him.

"No! You weren't! You was right. And the way he reacted, was normal!"

"Was it?!" I asked angry.

"Uh. No. Yes. He lied. Uhh...."

"Okay I am done here!" I said and stood up, walking straight to the bedroom and slamming the door after I got in. I was done, with everything. I don't want anything to be happen. I want to leave. I couldn't. Rick would only mean it good. I know he did, but this moment, I couldn't get it right now. I was sad, pissed off and Heartbreaking. To much at the same time. Why can't I do something against the Mood Changes? I had them a lot lately. To much. I got already sick of them. No one liked me. Not as they did before. I was changed since our marriage. Is that a sign? A sign that it's bad? Or good? No! Nothing is good right now. The only thing I needed, dissapearance! No one will know me by who I was. And who I am. Who I will be. And where I from. Like in a whole new body? Huh? Don't sound that bad.