Chapter 18

"Fuck!" I yelled and he kissed down my neck again. He was playing some kind of game with me. And I didn't really liked the way how he did, but the game was nice. "Oh My Gosh!" I screamed, luckily only he could hear it.

"Mh, like it Kate?" He asked.

"No! Not really." I said, half out of my breath. "You're torturing me!" I couldn't get my heartbeat slow, neither my breath.

"I said you would get a payback." He smirked and again kissed my neck. What he was doing inside of me, that was the toturing. Okay, yes I liked it. But no, not the way how he played with me.

"Fuck Rick!?" I really couldn't get myself off screaming. I screamed his name a lot. He was doing that thing inside of me, he never did that. This was different.

The next morning
I felt someone wrapped around me, Rick. As I slowly opened my eyes, he was staring right into my eyes.

"Morning." He said with a smile.

"Yeah, morning you to." I said, half asleep. "I haven't had lots of sleep, and guess why?" I teased.

"Mhh, let me guess. Because of my "payback" on you last night? Am I right?"

"Next time. Be more nicer when your playing with me. Not that it hurted, but it was so rough."

"I said, payback. And a payback isn't nice!" He teased.

"Well. Next time without a payback! Much better! I liked our "normally" rounds. But this was fucking rough Rick!"

"Better it was!" I gave him a look. "I'm sorry. Next time I will be more gentle. Kay?"

"Better be. Before someone get killed. Anyways, can I get some sleep more?"

"Maybe."

"To late." I said, and I closed my eyes. And I fall fast asleep. The only thing I knew was he unwrapping off of me. He layed the blanket back on top of me, and kissed my head. He can be so sweet sometimes. While he can be such a child at the seconds after.

Around 3PM I was waken up by a sweet voice. And some sweet kisses. The kisses first stayed at my neck, easy to handle. But he got down to my stomach, and more to my private places. I let out a small moan. And he immediately stopped.

"What?! Why did you stop?!" I said and my eyes popped open.

"Oh you liked it? Did you?"

"You where never doing that, in. I don't know forever! And now you stopped by me moaning? Seriously?"

"I can keep going, but you need to eat first."

"What is the time?"

"3 PM. You slept long."

"Sweet jezus!? Okay. Yes. Maybe I Have to eat something." I was about to stand up, but he held me back. "What is this? Now you don't want me to eat?"

"Stay. I will get you some food!" He got up.

"Rick, I am not sick."

"No. But I want to be gentle after being rude to you last night." He said and he got that sweet smile on his face. I smiled back at him, and he walked away.

"That's the Rick Castle I know!" I said to myself, and chuckled.

A/N: Hey👋🏼
So? Do you like it so far? Isn't it getting bored? Because I don't know what you all think. Well anyways, what do you think about Beckett? Because she haves that "mood changes" and "character changes" a lot! 🤐🤐 Well what do you think? And what should happen next🦄 Ly X🤗🤗