Chapter 22

He finally stopped. And when he pulled away, it hurted even more! I was screaming in pain. Crying in pain. And I was frozen on that bed. Not moving. Only screaming and crying.

"Damn. You're so tight." He said, trying to get his clothes back on.

"Why... Why did you fucking do this to me!?" I screamed in pain.

"I couldn't get Kate. So I took you. And damn, girl you're way to sexy." I was still screaming in pain. He was looking at me. He wanted me to stop. Yeah Fuck him. I was in pain, let me! "Oh baby. Stop. You don't want other people to know right?" He said, I didn't respond. "If you're not stop yelling. I seriously rape you again. Even harder then that I did now!" I still didn't stop or respond. He climbed on the bed, and placed his hand on my mouth. I looked into his eyes. I was still crying. The door opened and he looked backwards.

"Sir. Police outisde!" He quickly jumped off of me. And runned away, I slowly could reach my underwear and took them back on. I was still crying, but then Brooke runned in. Well it was a blur.

"NO! CAIT! CAIT STAY! CAIT NO!" I heard her screaming, and I passed out.

*Hours later in the Hospital*
Broolin's Pov-
"Mom? Is she going to wake?" I looked at Cait. Still sleeping on that bed. Looks like she was going to get raped again. That image will never leave my head.

"Yes. She will. But tell us. What happened?" Mom asked. Looking at me this time.

"Well, I was heading home. Like you ordered. On my way home, a Black Van stopped in front of me. Some guys got out, I didn't payed attention. And walked further. But then one of the guys took me by my throat. So that I would pass out, but I didn't. I acted like I was passing out, they took me inside that Van. And they drove away. I layed there. Not knowing where I was going." I paused.

"What happened Inside? Why did Caitlin passed out?"

"Well. There was a guy, I knew him from somewhere. But he ran when you came. He said he was one of your old boyfriends mom." Shs shocked. "He said you had 'fun' with him. And he was about to do that with Caitlin. And hell yes he did. He raped her. She screamed hard. She cried. And blood dripped down her legs. Mom. I tried to safe her. But I couldn't... I am so sorry.." I said, and tears builded in my eyes.

"Oh I know who the Jackass is! He raped my girl?! He is not getting away with that!" She almost yelled.

"Who's it Kate?" Dad spoke.

"Docter Josh Davidson!" And her fave was anger. Pure anger.