Chapter 45

I got back home, and runned immediately into Rick his arms. He hugged me tight. Very tight.

"Oh gosh! I got a call from Ryan. He said you where shot. How you feeling?" He asked and let me go.

"I am okay! Just a little scar on my stomach." I said, and lifted my shirt a little. "And guess who I brought with me?" Caitlin stepped in, and she runned to her dad. Who lifted her up in the sky. I smiled at them.

"Oh my gosh! Caitlin! Never do that again! I was so scared!" Ruck cried now.

"I am so sorry Dad! I didn't want to do that. But I had too. I had no other choice. They said I would be dead if I didn't work with them. I am so terribly sorry dad!"

"I am happy that I have you back! And never leave me again, okay?"

"I promise!" She said, and Rick let her down. She lets go, and wiped her tears away. She came to me and hugged me too. To my surprise. She hugged me? What? I knew she had not so much with me. Yet she did! I was glad she did. It gave me a good feeling.

"I missed you Cait!"

"I missed you too mom. I am so sorry for everything I said. I am so sorry." She cried against my chest.

"Hey. Shhh!! It's okay! It was totally true what you said. I was a bitch sometimes. You don't have to apologize Caitlin!"

"Yes I do. I was rude."

"No. You told the truth. And now stop crying, don't forgive yourself. Because it was good!" She let go of me, and wiped her tears. "Good!" She smiled a little.

"Thanks mom. I love you."

"I love you too Sweetheart!" I kissed her head. She walked upstairs to her little sisters.

"What was that?" Rick asked confused.

"Mother daughter moment." I looked at him.

"No I mean, why?"

"Oh, nothing specific." I smiled. He was still confused. But he didn't ask further.  He took me back in his arms, and hugged me again.

That evening, we got to a restaurant with all of us. We where 5 days removed from New Year. So we talked a little about it. Tomorrow we would leave to The Hampton's to make everything ready there. Do some shopping. Send the cards. Decorating the house. And just Relax, having fun with each other. And fun with the Family And Friends.

When we got home, Caitlin brought Valeria and Vanessa to bed. And she took a shower. Rick and I sat down on the couch, and I laid my head on his shoulder. I thought about my "undercover" work. I didn't want to tell him. He would be angry at me. He had all rights. But I didn't want it. So I didn't tell him. Yet. Some day I will tell him. But not now.

"Mom? Dad?" Caitlin came back down. And we both looked at her. "Can we play a game?" I laughed.

"Well, can you handle losing?" Rick asked.

"Pff. Dad! You're so gonna loose!" Caitlin joked.

"Well, Cait. You're right. Because I always beat his ass in every game! In everything." I said and Rick gave me his look.

"Scrabble!!" Caitlin runned into Rick's office. And got the scrabble game. And we started playing. Like every time, I beated their asses. Well, I was on my way to win.

After 3 hours playing Scrabble, I finally won! Rick was upset. And Caitlin was happy that her dad didn't win. Caitlin kissed us goodnight. And went to bed. Rick and I sat there. I was already the winner, but Rick didn't want to admit it.

"Rick! Stop. You loosed." I said, and he looked up.

"No. Not..." I tossed every word and letter off the board. "Yet." Now his face was sad.

"You loosed. Admit to it." I laughed, and got up. I kissed him goodnight, and went to bed. But I was followed by Rick. He lifted me up, and layed me down on the bed. He was now on top of me, kissing me with passion. I chuckled, and I slowly could take his shirt off. He took mine off, and rubbed circles on my stomach. And I giggled. He took my jeans off, and I took his off. Now we where just in underwear. I wasn't scared anymore, I let him lead this. When he slowly entered, I moaned in pleasures.