Chapter 3

We arrived back home, and I was pissed. Both lied to me. I know Caitlin only will do that because she wants to protect Brooke. But Brooke lied even harder too. I can't believe they did that, but they get hard punishment. For sure.

"Caitlin, Brooklin. We are not done. And now, go to your rooms. But! All the phones, and computers and tablets. Whatever more. Hand in!" I said, angry. The girls walked upstairs, and took all their stuff. Laptops, IPads and Phones. No fun for the girls. They walked back down and layed them down on the dinning table. "Tomorrow we talk about this. Go!" I pointed on the stairs. And the two "Sad heads" walked upstairs to their rooms.

"Nice handled." Rick said and I turned around, he smiled.

"Rick! I was way to rude for them!"

"No you wasn't, which are simply the consequences."

"No! It was rude. In this 3 years we are together I never had been so rude to them, and I never saw them so sad."

"Kate I know them for 15 years. They where idoits before you came in. They knew how you was, you are a Cop. They will always look out for them, and now you become their step mom. They are just afraid, because you always be rude to killers and liars. They know that by now. And you treated them well! I wouldn't do the same. But you, You are just extrodinary in everything what you do!"

"And that's why I wanted to marry you!" I smiled at him. He always makes me smile.

"What about movie night? We are all alone here." He smirked.

"Oh I see where you are going! The girls where right, you are having eye sex with me all the time!" I said between laughs.

"Oh yeah? Where they right?" He walked towards me. I stepped back. on this kind of moments I didn't want to be near him. He is always going to do things with me. And sometimes "Things".

"One step closer, and you will lay on the ground. And I swear Babe! I am not afraid to do that!" I was so scared. I really didn't know what to do anymore.

"Well I know you can't Baby! So that's a plus point for me!" He laughed.

"Oh Yeah? I wouldn't be so sure about that." He stepped closer and I strted running around the living room.

"Even on that High Heels you're fast. That you never broke an ankle, it's a wonder."

"Is it?" I teased.

"You're a woman of wonders!"

"Am I?" I teased again.

"Are you in a teasing mood or what? Damit Kate!" I laughed, he so didn't like this! Great!

"Nah. Only if you want me to be in a teasing mood!" I stood behind the kitchen counter, he on the other side. There was no way to escape anymore.

"No way to escape Babe! What are you gonna do?"

"Waiting."

"You can't wait forever!"

"Rick. I have food. You don't. So you can't wait forever!" I teased.

"You really are in a teasing mood. And it's not funny Kate!"

"Isn't it? Well I like it to do. So I will keep going if you don't mind." With that he runned to me, and before I could escape he lifted me up. He carried me to our bedroom. "LET ME DOWN!" I screamed in a Laugh.

"Okay, Fine!" HE was about to trow me on bed.

"NOOOO!!!" I screamed and before I know, I landed safe on the bed. "And he just did!" I laughed.

"Yes he just did!"

"Rick! Come here." I said, with my bedroom voice.

"Do that again and I seriously rip that shirt off your body!"

"Mh Sounds great!" I said again with my bedroom voice, and he laterly ripped my shirt off my body.