Chapter 9

"Ryan!" I runned to him. "Have you found him?"

"No. Beckett what happened at the crime scene?"

"I snapped at him."

"Why?!"

"He wouldn't tell me what was going on. I had reasons to!"

"What happened after it?" Ryan asked.

"Are you taking my statement? Ryan!"

"No. Yes. Okay sorry."

"He drove away from the crime scene, before me. But his car wasn't at the precinct when I came. He took another way, or he got home. Or..."

"Or what?! Beckett?"

"He is kidnapped, had a car crash. Can you trace his phone? It goes straight to voicemail when I call."

"I can try. But what about the case?" He asked.

"I am going to find my partner! I am sorry for the case, but Espo is more important!" I said, and Ryan just nodded. He walked away, and I just stood there. Looking at his desk. It's all my fault that he is gone, I screwed up. I got a text message. Didn't want to read it. But my phone kept ringing. I took my phone, Castle.

"Hey. What's going on? I got a message from Ryan that Espo is missing? Kate?" It said.

"It's all my fault that he is gone! I screwed up. And you where right about my mood changes, Espo saw it too. That's why he is gone. But we talk when I am home. Kay, love you." I wrote back. He didn't reply. Better he didn't, my head was about to explode. I screwed up so hard! Espo is missing because of my mood changes.

"Beckett! Got him!" Ryan yelled, I runned to him.

"Where is he?"

"Well. His phone is on 34th street. Beckett. I don't know if this is good or bad."

"Don't care Ryan! Just go!" I said and walked away.

"Beckett!" He yelled.

"Ryan. I care about him. And I want him back on the work floor, I need to make this right with him. Are you coming with me? Because he is your Bro, right?" He nodded and runned to me. We walked to the elevator, without telling Gates. We got in unnoticed, and it drove us down. I was scared to see what was going on. And if he was with his phone on that place. What if he wasn't?

"Beckett? You good?" Ryan asked, and he walked out.

"No. I am not" I said. First time in forever I spoke the truth after I lost myself into my thoughts.

"We will find him! But come on, it's a long ride!" He said, stood there. Watching me. I nodded and walked to him, he offered to drive. So he drove us to the place where maybe could find Espo. We hoped he was alive. We all did.

"Kate? Are you okay?" Ryan asked, while riding.

"No. I am scared." I faked a smile.

"Everything will be okay!"

"We don't know anything, yet."

"True, but he will never just do this because you snapped at him. Right?"

"But it's my fault when he is hurt. I can't forgive myself that ever!" I said and looked at him.

"I know Kate. I know you can't. Sorry."

"It's okay Ryan!" He nodded and drove further. We arrived, and the first thing we saw was Cars. Police. Fire department. Ambulances. And a lot of people watching. Ryan runned out the car, asking to all the people what happened. I slowly get out the car. Asking myself hundreds of things.

"Beckett! Hey! Beckett!" Ryan yelled to me, I didn't answer. He walked to me and clapped his hands for my face. I shocked. "Sorry. But you where lost in your world! We found him. He's alive!"

"Thank God! Where is he?!" I asked.

"In the ambulance. He is going to the hospital. He haves bad injuries. And he is unconscious. We can visit him as soon as possible!" Ryan said and I smiled from relief. Luckily he was alive!

A/N:
Hey. I know. Late update. But I had some kind of things to do. Tomorrow school starts. With a "testweek" I don't know if I am able to update. But in the weekend I have 2 things to do. I don't know of this week I am able to update. Sorry for that! I am trying to do my best😄😄
Comments, Votes and Shares are welcome!