Chapter 43

I woke up and I felt sweet arms around me. I opened my eyes slowly, and I saw Ryan sleeping next to me. He was even cute when he slept! Even cuter than Castle. I didn't want to go out of his arms, so I stayed. Closed my eyes again, and I fall back asleep.

"You had what?!" Castle screamed.

"It was an Act Castle! We where put into this! We needed to act like a couple, like I said!"

"Kate, I just can't believe you had sex with Ryan. He is your Partner! Not your Lover!"

"I know Castle. And I love you!"

"I have so my doubts...." I shocked. 'Doubts?' Why. "I don't know Kate. You needed to go undercover. That's okay. But with Ryan, having Sex? Kissing him? You did things we never did. Yes okay, we kissed, we had sex. But the other things you did with him. You never let me." I sighed.

"I know. And I am sorry." I was really sorry. But why didn't he believe that?

"I am sorry Kate, I just need some time now." He said, and walked away from the precinct. Away from me. I stood there. Alone.

I shocked up, and sat straight. My heartbeat faster. My hands sweaty. My head pounding. And Ryan? Gone. What had I done? If Castle knows this, he would probably let me fall. Break our relationship. That for sure. Then I had nothing.

"What happened? You where kicking me." Ryan came back into the room.

"Uh yeah. Sorry about that. I had a bad dream. Nothing to worry about." I shyly smiled at him, and he crawled on the bed. And kissed my head. Even that felt wrong.

"Don't you worry. I have breakfast downstairs. After that, we can head to real work." He said, and reached his hand out for me. I took it, and climbed off the bed. Following him down to the kitchen. Eggs and Bacon. I smiled and sat down. We talked about our strategic to find Caitlin.

After breakfast, I runned up. And changed my clothes. And we headed out. First we got to all the neighbours to ask if they saw her. One did. He told us she was in the building every day. We asked where, he told us the third floor. We got the elevator down, and searched the floor. There was one door, open. We got our gun, and we walked in. Slowly. There where noises. And we walked to them. The bedroom door was open, and slowly I looked trough a crack, and I saw nothing. I turned around, and there was a guy. Holding Ryan.

"Put the gun down!" He screamed to me. I didn't want him to be dead. So I layed my gun on the ground. And kicked it over to him.

"What do you want from us?!"

"You're a Cop."

"I am not."

"Why the guns? Huh?"

"I have access to have them. Tell me now what you want?"

"He is gonna be dead if you don't say what I want."

"I do everything. Promise." I said, and he made his way to me. He let Ryan go, and took me. "I am gonna be okay Micheal. Promise." A gun was now pointing on my head.

"KATE GO AWAY!" Ryan screamed, and I jumped a side. The guy gets hit. Luckily I was okay. Ryan helped me up, and he hugged me tight.

"I shocked. I thought I was getting shot." I said in his neck.

"Never Kate. Never!" He said, and kissed my cheek.

"I am happy to have you." I said, and got out of his arms. "If Caitlin is here, we need to get her out of here!" I said, and entered the bedroom. And as soon as I was in. I felt something go trought my body.

"KATE!" Ryan screamed and catched me from falling. I looked at him. He mumbled something. But it was already to late. I passed out.