Chapter 4

"Uhm. I missed this." I said out of my breath.

"Oh you did? Well we can do it more if you want!" He said, rubbing circles on my stomach.

"Yes we can. We always can."

"And gosh, you're so beautiful! I almost forgot!"

"Did you? Mh, you can be there as well." I said and looked over at him. He smiled, not really meaning it. "Oh come on! You know how I am!"

"What?! Noo. I wasn't... Uh.." He stuttered.

"You're Stuttering."

"So?"

"Mhh. Nothing!"

"No! Kate please tell me!"

"Oh gosh Castle! Your such a jealous little boy! You can't get it when someone doesn't tell you something!" I teased. "I'm gonna take a shower, want to join? Huh?" I stood up and waited for him to stand up, he didn't. "Oh you don't want a second round? Kay. Then not." I teased and walked to the bathroom.

"Wait for me!" He jumped up like a little kid and followed me to the bathroom. For his round 2.

Caitlin's Pov-
"Thanks By the way!" Brooke yelled and slammed on my door. Is she ever gonna stop?! "Hey! I'm talking to you! Not to a door. So open up!" I walked to the door and opened it.

"WHAT!?" I yelled right in her face.

"Whoa easy. I didn't even know that you could be angry?"

"WHY CANT I NOT BE?" I yelled.

"Yo, you are the one who screwed up! You told mom!"

"I DIDNT WANT HER TO FIND OUT ON ANOTHER WAY BROOKE!" I felt tears coming up.

"I didn't mean it to upset you!"

"No? You didn't!?" I asked sarcastically.

"Cait! Please!"

"No. You took everything away. You are always the one who gets what she wants you're daddy's girl. And dad gets everything! It's not easy to me mommy's girl! You don't know anything!" I yelled and slammed my door shut. Locked it. And I slid down to the floor. My face in my hands and my knees on my face height. I cried an waterfall. At least that was what I tought it was.

"Cait! Please!!" Brooklin slammed on my door.

"GO AWAY BITCH!" I screamed between my tears.

Kate's Pov-
"Gosh Kate! You're so sexy!" Rick said while I dried my hair.

"Well your second round was much secier than the first one!" I laughed and turned around to him. "You're staring! Stop that!" He didn't stop. "You're freaking me out!" I turned back and trowed my towel backwards to his face. And his face catched it. I felt the towel coming back. "Okay you want to play likee...." He was gone. "That?" Where the hell did he go!? I quickly putted on my pyjama pants, and walked to the livingroom. "What the hell!? Rick!" No answer. Oh he wanted a game, he can get a game. I dropped my towel on the ground. And walked to the couch, took a pillow as wapon. And I was ready to take him down. "Oh Rickkiee! Where are you?" I said with a playful tone.

"Damn she is to sexy when she does that!" I heard him whispering to himself. I walked to the kitchen counter  and he was there. He didn't see me, luckily. I slapped him with the pillow, hard. "Ouch!! KATE!!"

"Busted! Ha!" I yelled. "Want to give up? Because you already lost?"

"Never! I will get you. Once. Not now!"

"He is scared! My husband is scared of me. Nice!" I teased and walked away. Because I knew he would come after me to get me. And he did. But before he could catch me I jumped a side and he fall. "Oh. That's bad!" I shocked, I didn't know he would fall down. I runned to him and kneeled down by him. "Babe! I am sorry!" I was still a little shocked by this accident.

"It's okay." He sat up. I saw he was in pain.

"I am sorry."

"I had to know you better. Than this didn't happen."

"Go to bed. I will be there in a sec. I check the girls, and sorry again."

"Apologies not accepted!"

"Oh you will accept it. Just wait until I am back Babe!" I said, with a sexy tone in my voice. He gasped, and he stood up carefully. I helped him, and then walked upstairs. 2 doors where closed. I don't know if they where sleeping, crying. Or whatever they did. But it was silent. I sighed. And walked to Brooke's door, I knocked on it. It kept quiet in there. I tried to open the door, it was unlocked. I opened it, and I saw Brooklin. Laying on bed. Eyes closed. Under the covers. Probably sleeping. I smiled and closed the door again. I walked to Caitlin's room. I knocked on her door.

"Go away Brooke!" She sniffed.

"Cait! It's me. Brooke is asleep."

"How do I believe you? She can stand next to you."

"Would I ever lie to you?" I heard movements inside and a door unlocking.

"I am sorry mom. What's it?"

"What happened?" I shocked, she had red puffy eyes. She had cried. A lot!

"O nothing."

"This is not nothing Cait! Is it because of me? Was I to rude?"

"No! No! You treated us well! But it was Brooke. I had a fight with her. She yelled at me, and she said everything was my fault." She sniffed again, and tears came up in her eyes.

"Hey! I am here when you need me. And so is your dad!" I pulled her in for a hug. And she hold me tight, and cried into my shoulder. We stood there for a silent 5 minutes, and she pulled away.

"Thanks mom! This makes me lots more happier."

"Go sleep sweety! Tomorrow school. And it's late, dad and I goes to bed too."

"Yeah. Sleepwell mom!" She kissed my cheek.

"Sleepwell darling!" I smiled and she got in her room. I walked back downstairs. Turned off the lights and walked into our bedroom. Rick was already fast asleep. I kissed his cheek and layed down, closed my eyes. And fall asleep.