Chapter 26

"Because...."

"Rick? Because what?" I asked, and tears builded up.

"Because, the babies are fine." I looked up, wondered.

"Excuse me? Babies?" I looked at him. And he nodded. "No way?! How can they, wait babies?"

"Kate, you have twins in there!" He layed his hand on my belly.

"Oh My Gosh! But, but... How can they be alive?!"

"A miracle happened Kate. And that happened with us." I sighed in relief. And I couldn't stop smiling. "Would you want to know the sex of the babies? Or would you have a surprise?"

"You already know?"

"Yes, they have done a lot research, whether they were fair. And yes, when they came back there too. So would you like to know?"

"Is it an Identical twins or not? Let me know that first."

"Well, I think so."

"You make me very curious, tell me." I said and he smiled.

"Well, it will be very busy around the house. I will be the only "Men" in there."

"2 girls?" I asked smiling.

"Hundred percent! Congrats to us!"

"Haha, yes. Congrats to us!" I smiled even more. The fact I was carrying twins, it wasn't really "hard" right now. But it will be hard. Really hard.

8 months later
"Seriously Rick. Be happy that you're not carrying twins. It's hard. And they aren't very nice to me." I said, and sat back down on the couch.

"Well Meredith, she almost died by delivering Brooklin and Caitlin. I am happy you are alive!"

"Yeah, that makes it easier!"

"Right..... Anyways, we didn't have any names. So. Discussion about names?"

"Yes! We each take 5 names, and them we choose each a name from the other? Kay?"

"Sounds like a plan, let me take a pen and paper!" He stood up, and runned to his office. He took 2 pencils and paper. He gave me one of each, and he sat back down. I started writing down 5 names. Same did he. But he stopped.

"What's it?" I asked when I noticed he stopped.

"I have 3 names, I can't get others."

"I have 5. But we will figure this out! Ask the girls for both a name, they can help you out!"

"Right, Be right back." He stood up, and walked upstairs. He came back down after 5 minutes.

"That took the girls long."

"Yeah, they couldn't get any names." He smiled and sat back down. "But I have 5 names."

"Nice, well who first?"

"You"

"Uh why me?" I chuckled.

"Because it was your game."

"Fine!" He laughed. "My names where: Sasha, Bailey, Vanessa, Anna and Olivia. Yours?"

"Well mine are: Isabell, Valeria, Emma, Abigail and Sophia. Now we have to decide which names."

"Yea, how?" I looked at him, he looked at me. Not knowing how to choose.

A/N: Heyyy. What do you think that would be the Twins names? Because I already choose, what do you think? And which would you choose?